Chapter 6 part 2

*Four hours later*

Mikey and Takemichi tell everyone that all of them are going to the mall. Everyone goes on their motorcycles, realizing that Baji, Draken, Kisaki, Izana, and Shinchiro don't have motorcycles at the moment. Baji was wearing a black shirt, black skinny jeans, and white combat boots. Draken was wearing a white shirt, black jeans, and white combat boots. Ran was wearing a gray shirt, black ripped jeans, and white combat boots. Rindou was wearing a blue shirt, black ripped jeans, and white combat boots. Sanzu was wearing a red shirt, black jeans, and white combat boots. Shinchiro was wearing a black shirt, black ripped jeans, and white combat boots. Kakucho was wearing a blue shirt, black jeans, and white combat boots. Kokonoi was wearing a dark red shirt, black ripped jeans, and white combat boots. Hakkai was wearing a navy blue shirt, black jeans, and white combat boots. They decided that Baji/Chifuyu would share a motorcycle and that Draken/Mikey, Hanma/Kisaki, Kakucho/Izana, and Shinchiro/Wakasa would do the same.

*At the mall*

Chifuyu gave Baji a black card and told him to buy himself some new clothes. Baji took the black card, then went to buy some new clothes. Mikey also gave Draken a black card and bought himself some new clothes. Kakucho gave Izana his black card and told her to buy whatever he wanted. Wakasa gave Shinchiro his black and told him to buy some new clothes and to buy himself some new tools to continue fixing motorcycles. Hakkai gave Mitsuya his black card and told him to go buy some new fabric to try out. Kokonoi gave Inui his black card and told Inui he could buy some new red bottom heels or whatever heels he wanted. Sanzu gave Senju one black card to go buy anything she liked. Sanzu gave another black card to Takemichi and told him to buy anything he wanted. Ran gave Smiley his black card, then told him to go buy whatever he wanted. Rindou gave Angry his black card and told him to buy whatever he wanted. Kazutora asked when to go buy some new weapons. Hanma gave Kisaki his black card, then told him to buy some new clothes.

*An hour later*

Everyone that went shopping came back with five shopping bags and said, Let's go home. When they got home, Takemichi, Senju, Inui, Draken, Mitsuya, Kisaki, Smiley, Angry, Kazutora, Izana, Shinchiro, and Baji went to put away the stuff they bought. "My love, are you happy now?" Kokonoi asks. "Darling, I am happy when I'm with you, but I'm pissed when people talk sh*t about you." Inui replies. They all went to the living room when their daughters came in tired. The daughters flopped onto the couch, sighing with exhaustion. "Mom, Dad, we're so tired from all that shopping," one of them said. "But it was worth it; we got some amazing deals!" another chimed in. The parents smiled and nodded, glad to see their daughters happy with their purchases.