Chapter 1

*At Black Crescent's Base*

Toman, third generation, is in the training room doing hand-to-hand combat. Takemichi is talking to Kiara and Malia about their fight tonight with Black Fire. "If Shadow Dragons show up, call me and Black Dragons immediately." Takemichi told Kiara and Malia. "Okay, is there anything else you need to tell us?" Kiara asked. " When me and the others arrive at your location, I want you and the rest of Toman's third generation to run to Bonten." Takemichi said. Kiara and Malia looked at Takemichi with shocked faces. "But you told all of us never to go to Bonten unless it was an emergency, or me and Kiara when to go visit Mama." Malia said. "Yes, I know, but me and the rest of the Black Crescent and Black Dragons have a feeling that the Black Fire and Shadow Dragons are planning something. Also, when you and the rest of Toman's third generation get there, start singing. Don't blame me (Taylor Swift). Then tell Ivy and Scarlett to call their mother." Takemichi asked Kiara and Malia. They nodded their heads, yes. "Good, now please go tell the rest of Toman's third generation." Also, when you get there, if they ask who you are, just tell them who you are and tell them who your parent is." Takemichi tells Kiara and Malia.

*At Bonten's Base*

In the middle of Bonten's meeting, Mikey gets a phone call, looks at the caller ID, and sees it is Takemichi. Mikey picks up the phone and says, "Hello Hana, What's up? Mikey asks. "Sorry to interrupt your meeting, but I want to let you know that me and the others have a feeling that Black Fire and Shadow Dragons are planning something terrible." Takemichi said on the phone, "What!?"So what are you going to do? Mikey said. "So what I'm going to do is send Toman's third generation to you, and this is what I told your daughters to do: when they get there, they're going to sing. Don't blame me. Then tell Ivy and Scarlett to call their mother." Takemichi told Mikey on the phone. "Okay, thank you for telling me, and goodbye." Mikey said to hang up. "What was that about, Boss?" Sanzu asked. "Well, the boss of Black Crescent called me, letting me know about something and the reason why Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Smiley, Angry, Takemichi, Senju, Inui,and Kazutora disappeared. Mikey said getting the attention of Sanzu, Ran, Rindou, and Kokonoi "What is the reason why our lovers disappeared?" Kokonoi asked. Sanzu, Ran,and Rindou nodded in agreement. "Well, you will see the reason tonight." Mikey said this with a smirk on his face. Rindou and the others (except Wakasa) were confused about why their boss was smirking.

*That Night*

Toman Third Gen vs. Black Fire

During the fight, Shadow Dragons showed up, so Talia called her mother and said, "Momma, Shadow Dragons showed up also. I sent you and Uncle Taiju our locations. Please hurry, because a lot of us are very beaten." Mitsuya hung up the phone, then called Taiju and said, "Hey Tai, we have a problem. Shadow Dragons showed up at the fight, and Talia told me that a lot are beaten, and me and the rest of Black Crescent are half way there. " Hey Taka, okay, yes, I am aware of the situation because Talia sent me her location, and me and the rest of the Black Dragons are also half way there, so I will see you there." Taiju said. When Black Crescent and Black Dragons arrived at the location that Talia had sent them to, they started fighting Black Fire and Shadow Dragons and saw how beaten the children were. Then Taiju yelled at Toman's third generation, saying, "Kids, run to Bonten as fast as you can and be hopeful we can meet you there.

*When Toman, third generation, arrived at Bonten's base*

Toman's third generation started singing Don't Blame Me as loud as they could. Which caught the attention of Sanzu, Ran, Rindou, Kokonoi, Kakucho, and Hanma. When they finished singing, Malia told Ivy and Scarlett to yell as loud as they could for their mother. Scarlett and Ivy yelled, "MOMMA, PLEASE HELP US!" Wakasa heard his girls and ran as fast as he could out of his room and got Mikey's attention, and he did the same as Wakasa. When they got to the girls, they were so beaten and exhausted that they were concerned for them. As Sanzu was going to ask who they were, all the kids started to pass out Wakasa, Mikey, Rindou, Kokonoi, Hanma, Ran, and Kakucho, and Sanzu caught them. Then I brought them to the living room and put them on the couch. Then Rindou asked, "Who are these kids, boss?" Mikey turned to Rindou and the others and said, "When the kids wake, they and I, including Wakasa, will explain." Ran and the others noticed the Toman gang jacket and went to ask about it, but closed their mouths and asked later, when the kids woke up. Curiosity filled the room as everyone eagerly awaited the awakening of the mysterious kids. The Toman gang jacket hinted at a connection between them and Mikey, sparking even more questions. However, they decided to respect their slumber and save their inquiries for a later time.