Chapter 2

*The Next Day*

Toman's third generation woke up and realized they were Bonten. Then they noticed the adults sitting on a couch across from them. "First, are you kids all right?" Kakucho said the kids "Yes, we are all right. Also, some of you are wondering about gang jackets, right?" Mara asked. "Yes, some of us are curious, that's all, and why are you wearing Toman gang jackets?" Ran said. "That's all right to be curious, and to answer your question, it's because we are Toman's third generation." Nova replied back to Ran. Kakucho, Ran, Sanzu, Hanma, Rindou, and Kokonoi were shocked by Nova's answer. "So you are probably wondering who we are and why we are here, correct?" Hayden asked. "Yes, if that's all right with you." Kokonoi asked. "No, that's perfectly fine, and we will go in order." Hope said. "Before we start, could we have some water, please?" Iris asked politely. "Of course, after all, you kids came in here all beaten." Rindou answered. Sanzu and Wakasa got water and then came back to where everyone was. Then I handed the kids the water. "I am Kiara Sano, daughter of Mikey; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation President." Kiara says. "Malia Sano is also the daughter of Mikey; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman's third-generation Vice President. Also, Kiara is my twin." Malia says. "I didn't know Boss had kids." Ran said. "That's the point, Ran," Mikey says. " boss?" Rindou asked, confused. "Fifteen years ago, me and your lovers found that when we got drugs, it allowed any gender to get pregnant. We were going to tell you, but two gangs called Black Fire and Shadow Dragons were going to kill you if we told them, so I told Takemichi to take Kiara and Malia and run. Also, Wakasa has twins; he told them to go with Takemichi and run." Mikey explained. "Kids continued," Wakasa said.

"I am Kara Chifuyu, daughter of Matsuno Chifuyu; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, first division captain." Kara says. "Mara Chifuyu is also the daughter of Matsuno Chifuyu; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, third generation, first division Vice-Captain. Also, Kara is my twin." Mara says. "One more question: who is your other parent?" Sanzu asked. "I will answer your question after the kids introduce themselves." Mikey answers. "Okay, boss." Sanzu says back. Before Talia was going to speak, they heard a loud sound, but when they turned around, they saw Taiju. "Uncle Tai, are you okay?" Hazel asked Taiju. "Yes, I am okay, my sweet niece." Taiju replies. Then Talia ran over to her uncle and hugged him. "I was worried about you, Uncle Tai." Talia said it with a concerned look on her face. Taiju hugged his nieces and told them they were okay. Then I was told to continue. "Okay, I am Talia Mitsuya, daughter of Takashi Mitsuya; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, second division captain." Talia says. I am Hazel Mitsuya, daughter of Takashi Mitsuya; I'm fifteen, and I am Toman, third generation, second division Vice-Captain." Hazel says. "I am Nova Kawata, daughter of Nahoya Kawata; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, third division captain." Nova says. "I am Remi Kawata, also the daughter of Nahoya Kawata; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, third generation, third division Vice-Captain. Also, Nova is my twin." Remi says. "I am Raven Kawata, daughter of Souya Kawata; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, fourth division captain." Raven says. "I am Sky Kawata, also the daughter of Souya Kawata; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, third generation, fourth division Vice-Captain. Also, Raven is my twin, and Nova and Remi are my cousins." Sky says.

"I am Harper Takemichi, daughter of Hanagaki Takemichi; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, fifth division captain." Harper says. "I am Hayden Takemichi, also the daughter of Hanagaki Takemichi; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, third generation, fifth division Vice-Captain. Also, Harper is my twin." Hayden says. "I am Skyler Akashi, daughter of Senju Akashi; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, sixth division captain." Skyler says. "I am Haru Akashi, son of Senju Akashi; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, third generation, sixth division Vice-Captain. Also, Skyler is my twin." Haru says. "Did you say Senju Akashi?" Sanzu asked. "Um, yes, why?" Haru asked Sanzu, confused. "Senju is my sister, which makes you and your sister my nephew and niece." Sanzu replied. "Oh, okay, well, nice to meet you. Also, mom talks a lot about you and says that you are the best brother, and she really looks up to you." Skyler says. Sanzu smiled, knowing that Senju talked about him. "I am Serenity Inui, daughter of Seishu Inui; I'm fifteen; and I am Toman, third generation, seventh division captain." Serenity says. "I am Kora Inui, also the daughter of Seishu Inui; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, third generation, seventh Vice-Captain. Also, serenity is my twin." Kora says. "I am Hope Kazutora, daughter of Hanemiya Kazutora; I am Toman, third-generation special attack unit, first division captain." Hope says. "I am Hailey Kazutora, also the daughter of Hanemiya Kazutora; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, a third-gen special attack unit first division vice captain. Also, Hope is my twin." Hailey says. "I am Iris Kurokawa, daughter of Izana Kurokawa, and I am Toman, third-generation special attack unit second division captain." Hope says. "I am Kayla Kurokawa, also the daughter of Izana Kurokawa; I'm fifteen as well, and I am Toman, a third-gen special attack unit second division vice captain. Also, Iris is my twin." Kayla says.