Chapter 6 part 1

*One week later*

Koko and the others woke up, realizing that their boyfriends were not there. They got dressed and headed to the living room, thinking that their boyfriends were there. When they arrived in the living room, their boyfriends were also not there, but their daughters were there, so they asked their daughters, "Good morning, girls. Have you seen your mothers anywhere, because we cannot find them?" The girls looked at their dads and said, "Morning dad, Did you check the training room?"

*In the Training Room*

Takemichi and Senju are doing hand-to-hand combat, then Chifuyu and Souya are training with daggers. Nahoya and Kazutora are training with Kunais. Then Takashi and Inui are training with katanas. Mikey and Izana are training together in martial arts. Wakasa and Kisaki are training in the boxing ring. Then Kisaki and the others started singing Revolution (Diplo ft. Faustix, Imanos, and Kai).

When Hanma and the others entered the training room, they saw their boyfriends training and singing. Chifuyu is wearing a black crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with yellow laces. Mikey is wearing a gray crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with yellow laces. Smiley is wearing a light purple crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, black combat boots, and dark purple laces. Takemichi is wearing a dark blue crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with light blue laces. Angry is wearing a dark purple crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with light purple laces. Kisaki is wearing a black crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with gold laces. Kazutora is wearing a yellow crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with yellow laces. Mitsuya is wearing a blue crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with yellow laces. Izana is wearing a purple crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with red and white laces. Wakasa is wearing a gray crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with white laces. Inui is wearing a red crop top hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black combat boots with gold laces. When they finished singing, they heard clapping, and then they turned around and saw their boyfriends. "Good as always, Cat, Ash, Bellflower, Dragon, Tetta, and Diamond." Hanma says. "Thanks, Hanma, and I can't believe you still remember our stage name." Angry says. Senju, Kazutora, Inui, Wakasa, Izana, Shinichiro, Kakucho, and Kokonoi are confused about what they are talking about. "What are you guys talking about because I am confused?" Izana asks with a confused look. "Do you guys remember the band Crescent Moons?" Mikey asks the ones who are confused. "Yeah, I remember them, but what does that have to do with Hanma calling you guys Cat, Bellflower, Dragon, Ash, and Diamond? I also included Kisaki. " Inui says she is still confused.

"Well, the reason Hanma called us that is because we are Crescent Moons. Also, Mitsuya made our outfits; Sanzu, Ran, Rindou, Hakkai, Draken, Baji, Kisaki, and Hanma knew this. Plus, Hanma is the one that came up with our stage nicknames and did our tattoos." Takemichi explains. Senju, Kazutora, Inui, Wakasa, Izana, Shinichiro, Kakucho, and Kokonoi are shocked. "So, who played what?" Kakucho asked. "To answer your question, Kakucho, Chifuyu is the lead vocalist. Smiley is the band's drummer. Angry is the lead guitarist. Mikey is the band's second guitarist. Takemichi is the band's second vocalist." Sanzu explains. "Also during that time, we learned that if Takemichi is angry, never let him have a katana, dagger, kunai, or gun because he is very dangerous when he is angry." Hanma said, shuddering at the memory. Takemichi is smiling while standing next to Senju, who is quite concerned for her life. "Mitchy, can you come here because you are scaring Senju?" Sanzu says this while looking at his sister, who looks quite scared. Takemichi goes to Sanzu and hugs him. "So we can all agree that Sanzu and their daughters can calm Takemichi." Hanma says this with everyone agreeing (except SanTake). "So, Inupi, how many red bottom heels did you break in the three months?" Koko asks Inui curiously.

"I broke 20 pairs two weeks ago, but in the last three months, I broke 120 pairs of red bottom heels." Inui says it with an evil smile. Then Mikey and Wakasa start laughing. Koko looks at his lover in surprise at what he just told him. Ran, Hanma, Kakucho, Sanzu, and Rindou Senju, Kazutora, Takemichi, Kisaki, Izana, and Shinichiro also started laughing. When everyone stopped laughing. "My love, why did you break 120 pairs of heels?" Koko is still quite confused. "Darling, the reason I broke 120 pairs of heels is because other gangs decided to talk shit about you, so I would beat the shit out of them until they were no longer conscious, then I would grab the gun that's in my back pocket and shoot the bitch. I also make sure they are dead, then me, Serenity, and Kora would head back to base, then I would get cleaned up while Kora informed Takemichi why I was covered in blood." Inui explains with an innocent smile. Everyone (except Black Crescent and Mikey) was shocked by what Inui just said. "My love, why not later go to your favorite store to get your red bottom heels?" Koko asks Inui to calm him down because Inui's bloodlust is showing and Senju is hiding. Mikey is scared for her life. "Darling, that would be great." Inui replied back to Koko. Sanzu and the others started singing Dark Horse (Katy Perry).

Takemichi and the others joined in with their boyfriends. Inui did a blackflip, and the Kawata twins did a roundoff into a backflip. Ran and the other boyfriends walked up to their lover, then spun them around, making them look at them. They saw one of the reasons they fell in love with them. Smiley and the others broke free, then continued to sing and dance. After they finished singing Angry, the others ran to their lover and hugged and kissed them. "That was fun, and I haven't sung like that since I thought Shin was dead." Wakasa said while hugging Shinichiro. "I agree with Waka. Also, Waka, why haven't you sung like this since you thought I was dead?" Shin inquired about his lover's well-being. "Singing reminded me of you, so I stopped." Wakasa said. "Well, I'm here now. I hope you will start singing more often." Shin said. Wakasa nodded his head and said yes to his lover.