Chapter 4

*The Next Day*

Everyone grabs their weapons and goes to the docks. Then they hop on a boat and head towards Black Fei Island. Once they were on the island, Taiju and Kakucho took out guards, then everyone else. Baji, Ran, Draken, Rindou, Hanma, and Sanzu were leading the way to the torture room. But then they started hearing the screams of their lovers.

*in the torture room*

"Give your daughters now." Black Fire asks. "Our answer is still no," the boys replied. Shadow Dragons put the shock collar on the second highest setting. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" the boys screamed. Baji and the others heard the scream and followed the screaming. When Sanzu and the others entered the torture room, they kicked the door open and started shooting at the two gangs that had taken their lovers. What they saw pissed them off. They saw Chifuyu, Wakasa, Inui, Mikey, Smiley, Angry, and Takemichi tied to chairs and having shock collars on their necks. " SHINICHIRO!" Wakasa yelled. "SANZU!" Takemichi yelled. "BAJI!" Chifuyu yelled. "KEN-CHIN! " Mikey yelled. "RAN!" Smiley yelled. "RINDOU!" Angry yelled. " HAKKAI!" Mitsuya yelled. "KOKO!" Inui yelled. "BROTHER!" Senju yelled. "TAIJU, HELP US!" Kazutora yelled. The boys grab their weapons and start fighting black fire and shadow dragons. But then the two gangs called for backup. "Boys come untied now." Chifuyu and the others said: Hanma went to the boys and untied them from the chairs, then took off the shock collars. "Boys, do you have our pouches with our daggers in them?" Smiley and the others ask. "Yes, we do." Boys reply. "Throw us the pouches!" Takemichi and the others said: The boys throw the pouches at Smiley and the others. Mikey and the others catch the pouches and take out two daggers. "Hanma, do you have our earphones?" Mikey asked. "Yes, here you go." Hanma throws earphones at the boys. Chifuyu, Inui, Mikey, Takemichi, Wakasa, Angry, Smiley, and Mitsuya put on their earphones, then put on Him & I (G-Eazy & Halsey).

Chifuyu and the others start singing and fighting the backup. Shinichiro and the others look at their lover in awe. But then Mikey walked towards Draken and kissed him. Mikey shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Draken. Mikey broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Wakasa walked towards Shinichiro and kissed him. Wakasa shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Shinichiro. Wakasa broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Chifuyu walked towards Baji and kissed him. Chifuyu shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Baji. Chifuyu broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Smiley walked towards Ran and kissed him. Smiley shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Ran. Smiley broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Takemichi walked towards Sanzu and kissed him. Takemichi shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Sanzu. Takemichi broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Angry walked towards Rindou and kissed him. Angry shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Rindou. Angry, he broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Inui walked towards Koko and kissed him. Inui shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Koko. Inui broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. But then Mitsuya walked towards Hakkai and kissed him. Mitsuya shoots a member of Black Fire while kissing Hakkai. Mitsuya broke the kiss and continued to kill the backup. Baji, Draken, Ran, Rindou, Shinichiro, Koko, Hakkai, and Sanzu look at Smiley and the others who just killed the entire backup. "Ken-chin, I missed you so much. Also, hi brothers." Mikey says he is smiling.

*timeskip because I'm lazy*

When they arrive back at the docks, they give the weapons to Taiju to take care of. Hanma and Kisaki went back home together. "Hey guys, you do want to go home with us because it's late." Sanzu and the others ask. Chifuyu and the others nodded their heads, yes, because they were tired. Rindou and the others take the boys home with them. When they all got home, Sanzu and the others changed into pajamas. Ran let Smiley borrow one of his shirts. Smiley changed into one of Ran's shirts. Rindou let Angry borrow one of his shirts. Angry changed into one of Rindou's shirts. Draken let Mikey borrow one of his shirts. Mikey changed into one of Draken's shirts. Baji let Chifuyu borrow one of his shirts. Chifuyu changed into one of Baji's shirts. Sanzu let Takemichi borrow one of his shirts. Takemichi changed into one of Sanzu's shirts. Koko let Inui borrow one of his shirts. Inui changed into one of Koko's shirts. Hakkai let Mitsuya borrow one of his shirts. Mitsuya changed into one of Hakkai's shirts. Shinichiro let Wakasa borrow one of his shirts. Wakasa changed into one of Shinichiro's shirts. Then they all went to bed and fell asleep.