Chapter 5

Mikey and the others asked Taiju to take the girls and Senju to the Black Dragons hideout for the night. Taiju agreed because he knew what they were planning. Chifuyu, Inui, Mikey, Takemichi, Wakasa, Angry, Smiley, Kisaki, and Mitsuya are wearing a sexy, cut-out black high-slit dress with their old gang jacket over it, a choker, and black lace-up high-heeled ankle boots.

⚠️ A little bit of smut if you don't want to read it, please skip⚠️

Baji and the others are in the living room talking to each other when they hear a speaker playing. Ran and the others look at the stairs and see their lover in cloaks, but they are confused about why. Until Takemichi, Wakasa, and the others start singing Beast (Mia Martina).

Half through the song Angry, Chifuyu and the others untie the jacket, then drop to the floor. Rindou, Baji, and the others look at what their lovers are wearing.

Shinichiro, Sanzu, and the others started singing as well. Draken walked toward Mikey and whispered in his ear, "So sexy, Mikey." When finished singing Beast, Then Wakasa and the others started singing S&M (Rihanna).

Mitsuya and the others are lovers, so turn on. When Inui and the others finished singing again, Rindou and the others as an opportunity to start singing Come My Way (PLVTINUM).

Hakkai and the others walked towards their lover as Mitsuya and the others walked backwards until they hit a wall. The boys picked up their boyfriends and brought them to their rooms.

*With Sanzu and Takemichi*

Sanzu was kissing Takemichi until Sanzu smirked at Takemichi. "Takemichi, come here, please?" Sanzu asked seductively. Takemichi did what he was told. "Yes, Sanzu, do you need something?" Takemichi asks innocently. Sanzu started kissing Takemichi's collarbone. "Yes, I do. I need you and your body." Sanzu said it seductively. Takemichi smiled and said, "What do you think of my outfit with your uniform jacket?" Sanzu knew what Takemichi was doing and smirked. "I think you look sexy in your outfit." Sanzu said. "What about me in your uniform jacket, hmm?" Takemichi asks in a seductive tone. "Yes, I almost forgot about that, and well, you look sexy in my jacket. It makes me want you more." Sanzu replied and continued to leave love bites on Takemichi's collarbone. "That's great because that was the point." Takemichi said, smirking. "So this is what you were trying to do?" Sanzu asks. Takemichi nodded.

Shinichiro and Wakasa

Shinichiro was kissing Wakasa until Shinichiro smirked at Wakasa. "Wakasa, come here, please?" Shinichiro asked seductively. Wakasa did what he was told. "Yes, Shinichiro, do you need something?" Wakasa asks innocently. Shinichiro started kissing Wakasa's collarbone. "Yes, I do. I need you and your body." Shinichiro said it seductively. Wakasa smiled and said, "What do you think of my outfit with your uniform jacket?" Shinichiro knew what Wakasa was doing and smirked. "I think you look sexy in your outfit." Shinichiro said. "What about me in your uniform jacket, hmm?" Wakasa asks in a seductive tone. "Yes, I almost forgot about that, and well, you look sexy in my jacket. It makes me want you more." Shinichiro replied and continued to leave love bites on Wakasa's collarbone. "That's great because that was the point." Wakasa said, smirking. "So this is what you were trying to do?" Shinichiro asks. Wakasa nodded.

*Baji and Chifuyu*

Baji was kissing Chifuyu until Baji smirked at Chifuyu. "Chifuyu, come here, please?" Baji asked seductively. Chifuyu did what he was told. "Yes, Baji, do you need something?" Chifuyu asks innocently. Baji started kissing Chifuyu's collarbone. "Yes, I do. I need you and your body." Baji said it seductively. Chifuyu smiled and said, "What do you think of my outfit with your uniform jacket?" Baji knew what Chifuyu was doing and smirked. "I think you look sexy in your outfit." Baji said. "What about me in your uniform jacket, hmm?" Chifuyu asks in a seductive tone. "Yes, I almost forgot about that, and well, you look sexy in my jacket. It makes me want you more." Baji replied and continued to leave love bites on Chifuyu's collarbone. "That's great because that was the point." Chifuyu said, smirking. "So this is what you were trying to do?" Baji asks. Chifuyu nodded.