Chapter 3

Chapter Three

*The next morning*

"EVERYONE, GET UP NOW. IMPORTANT NEWS ABOUT TAKEMICHI AND THE OTHERS." Taiju yells. Everyone gets up and heads to the living room to hear the news about Takemichi and the others. "So what is the news about Takemichi and the others? Taiju is also where Mikey and Wakasa are," Rindou says. "Shit, Black Fire, and Shadow Dragons took Mikey and Wakasa." Kora said. "That reminds me, Mara. I need you to go to the hospital and get this list of people that woke up two weeks ago."Taiju says he is handing Mara a list. The list says:

Shinichiro Sano

Baji Keisuke

Izana Kurokawa

Ken Ryuguji

Tetta Kisaki

"Then bring them here so we can come up with a plan to get back Inui and the others." Taiju tells them. "Ran, do you mind bringing Mara to the hospital?" Taiju asks Ran. "Sure," Ran says. After Ran dropped off Mara, Mara walked in to the hospital, and when she got to the front desk, she asked, "Can I have directions to Baji Keisuke's room, please?" "Sure, down the hall, then two doors to your right." The front desk lady tells Mara Once Mara got to Baji's room, she saw that he was awake. "Who are you, and what do you want?" Baji asked. "My name is Mara Chifuyu, and I was told to come get you and some other people." Mara explaining. "So who is your mother?" Baji asked. "My mother is Matsuno Chifuyu." Mara tells Baji. "Okay, any siblings, and who is your father?" Baji asks again. "Yes, I have a twin, and her name is Kara Chifuyu. Also, my father's name is Baji Keisuke." Mara says it with a smile. "I am your father, and your mother is Chifuyu." Baji is shocked. Mara nods her head, yes. "The reason I'm here is to grab you and some others because Chifuyu and the others were taken by two gangs called Black Fire and Shadow Dragons." Mara explained. "So you're telling me someone took my boyfriend?" Baji says. "Yes, that is correct," Mara said. After Baji is done changing and shows him the list of people, go find Draken's room. Once they found it, they entered the room and saw that Draken was awake. After explaining who Mara is and why she is here, " you are telling me that someone took Mikey?" Draken said. "Yes, it was when we were sleeping. I'm sorry. Also, Mikey has two daughters, and they are also your kids." Mara says. After Draken is done changing and showing Draken the list, they go find Izana's room. Once they found it, they entered the room and saw that Izana was awake. After explaining who Mara is and why she is here, " you are telling me that someone took Mikey and the others." Izana said. "Yes, it was when we were sleeping. I'm sorry. Also, Kakucho met Iris and Kayla; they are calling dad." Mara says. Izana smiles, knowing that Kakucho met their daughters. After Izana is done changing and shows him the list, they go find Kisaki's room. Once they found it, they entered the room and saw that Kisaki was awake. After explaining who Mara is and why she is here, " you are telling me that someone took Mikey and the others." Kisaki said. "Yes, it was when we were sleeping. I'm sorry. Also, Hanma met Sage and Taylor; they call him dad." Mara says. Kisaki is done changing and shows him the list, and they go find Shinichiro's room. Once they found it, they entered the room and saw that Shinchiro was awake. After explaining who Mara is and why she is here, " you are telling me that someone took Wakasa?" Shinichiro said. "Yes, it was when we were sleeping. I'm sorry. Also, Wakasa has two daughters, and they are also your kids." Mara says.

*When They to Bonten's Base*

When they entered Bonten Base, Mara brought them to the living room, where everyone is. The first thing Mara does is go to her sister. "I'm back, everyone." Mara says. Kakucho notices Izana, then Izana runs up to Kakucho and kisses him. Izana breaks the kiss. " Kakucho I missed you so much and heard you met Iris and Kayla." Izana says. "Yes, I met Iris and Kayla. I missed you too, Izana. Also, Iris, Kayla, come here." Kakucho replies. "Dad, you called." Kayla says this with Iris right next to her. "Yes, meet your mother, Izana," Kakucho said. Iris and Kayla hug their mother. " HANMA I BACK BITCH!" Kisaski shouts. Hanma hears Kisaki, then sprints towards him and hugs him. "Babe, I missed you so much. But we have a problem: Black Fire, Shadows Dragons kidnapped Mikey, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Takemichi, Wakasa, Smiley, Angry, Senju, Inui, and Kazutora." Hanma says. "Well, first, someone call Hakkai. Second, Toman, third generation, grab all the weapons you use. Also, my daughters hack into the Shadow Dragons Security System. Third, Draken, Baji, Ran, Rindou, Hanma, and Sanzu, do you remember when me, Mikey, and the others were kidnapped by Black Lighting?" Kisaki says. "I will call my brother and let him know about the situation, also telling him to come to Bonten." Taiju says he is taking out his phone to call Hakkai. "Hello brother, Mitsuya and some others were kidnapped; please come to Bonten right now." Taiju tells his brother. " WHAT!! Send me your location, and I will be there in ten minutes." Hakkai says to hang up. "Hakkai is on his way." Taiju tells Kisaki. "Momma, we hack into their security system and have Mikey and the other on Black Fei Island." Sage tells Kisaki. "Yeah, we remember that. Why?" They asked. "Because we can use the same plan you guys used." Kisaki explains. Hakkai runs into Bonten, then yells, "BROTHER, I'M HERE." Taiju goes to see his brother with Talia and Hazel. "Good, you are here, brother. So Mitsuya and some others were kidnapped by two gangs called Black Fire and Shadow Dragons. Also meet your daughters, Talia and Hazel, who also happen to be Mitsuya's daughters as well." Taiju tells Hakkai. Talia and Hazel hug Hakkai. "Hey, girls, you can call me dad if you want." Hakkai tells Talia and Hazel. "We would love that, Dad." They tell Hakkai.

"Now that we have a plan, we can get them back." Ran says. "Yes, but unfortunately it is 9 o'clock at night, so we have to go in the morning." Shinichiro tells everyone.