Hide-and-Seek

Hide-And-Seek

Author's notes at the beginning will stop unless they're important. Enjoy.

"Which lucky personage is going to be it?" Seto asked the group.
"I don't know. Not me?" Ty offered, quickly glancing around the circle they had formed into.
The room erupted into a chorus of not me's, and even Jerome yelled "NOT ME!" from the bathroom.
"JAY-ROME! YOU KNOW YOU CAN'T PLAY SO WHY ARE YOU PARTICIPATING?" Adam yelled.
"I MISS YOU GUYS! I'M STUCK HERE!"
Mitch laughed. "Only Jerome."
"Well, who didn't say 'not it'?" Seto questioned. "I know I did."
Subtlety Jason raised her hand. "JASON! You aren't supposed to be honest about it!" Ty reprimanded.
"But-"
"Why do you have to be so nice?" Ty asked again.
Seto just sighed. "Look, it's decided. Let's go with Jason as the 'it'."
"How much do I count?"
"Start at 40. It's a pretty big penthouse, but it is hard to find good places to hide."
"Okay," said Jason, covering her eyes. "1, 2, 3..."
Seto ran down the hallway, looking all around. It was hard to find hiding spots. The whole room was completely open.
"Where can I hide?" He wondered out loud.
Ty had already found a spot, poorly hidden beneath the dining room table. Mitch and Adam, well, Seto didn't know where they were. They had taken off in the opposite direction. "Really? Ugh, there's no places left. Might as well hide behind a lamp. You know what? I think I'm gonna do that."
Jason was almost to forty anyways. It was impossible to find a spot in under five seconds. Speaking of which...
Lamely Seto straightened himself out, stretching so he was as skinny looking as he could possibly be. He hid his head under the lampshade, trying to disguise himself in such a small space. It was less difficult than he expected, at least.
"I'm coming for you~ my wonderful friends~" Jason said, and her skipping was heard throughout the apartment. For some reason this terrified Seto more than it should have. His heart was beating a million miles a minute. The skipping footsteps seemed to get closer and closer. Until, all of a sudden, they stopped.
"AHHHHHH!" The first competitor had fallen. Ty's scream was heard throughout the house, and Seto shuddered in fear, although his common sense told him that wasn't really appropriate, considering the situation. Hide-and-seek wasn't fatal, but Ty hadn't screamed for no reason.
"I'm next," Seto fretted, his hands getting more clammy by the second.
More skipping. Of course. Jason had to skip. In his fit of nervousness, Seto accidentally set the lampshade in glowing purple fire. Thankfully he didn't burn to death, but Jason had stopped moving. This could indicate Seto being caught.
"Help! No please! Jason!"
Mitch was gone. It was only Adam and Seto left. Seto's fingernails were almost completely chewed off. He continued to bite them anyway. More skipping, this time closer to him. Bright blue shoes were paused in front of the lamp he hid under. Those were Jason's shoes.
"Hello friend~!"
Seto let out a gut churning scream as Jason grabbed him and began to tickle his stomach. "Told you that was his weak spot," Ty said, grinning wickedly. Mitch stood next to her, crossing her arms and laughing at Seto's agony.
"Staph! Staph! I can't take it anymore!" Seto said, curling in on himself.
"Do you give up?"
"Yes! Just stop the MADNESS! LAST TIME I REMEMBER, HIDE AND SEEK DID NOT INCLUDE TICKLING!"
Ty and Mitch collapsed in fit of giggles, and Jason stopped tickling me just to join in.
"HEY! I'M STILL HERE!" Seto yelled to his friends, who had forgotten him under the lamp.
"Right. Let's find Adam, and I bet I know exactly were she is," Ty said. The group made their way down the hallway, skipping and following Ty, who paused in front of the bathroom door. This was the exact bathroom that Jerome was in.
"Why would she be in here?" Jason asked, obviously confused.
"Adam's sneaky. She knows that none of us would dare to go in on Jerome. But she forgot one thing: I brought her best friend Mitch," Ty explained.
Mitch blushed, but said she was up to the challenge. Seto, Ty, and Jason turned as Mitch went into the war zone. After a few embarrassed screams and quiet conversation, Adam was dragged out of the bathroom and tackled by two girls and one boy.
"HEY!" she screamed, but could do nothing as an all out tickle war started. The group collapsed in fit of giggles, with joined laughter from and outsider. Jerome was laughing her butt off, the bathroom door wide open.
Realizing she had been targeted with many blank stares, she blushed and slammed the door in embarrassment.
"Right," Adam sighed. "Girl stuff. Be back in an hour, and don't get in trouble, okay?"
Ty grinned. "Okay~!"
Adam shook her head. "Maybe that was too much to ask. Just don't set the place on fire or make anything explode?"
Mitch grinned, holding up a knife. "Does it matter if anyone dies?"
"Yes! Jeez, I'll be gone for only and hour. Just- well. I don't think you guys have a good sense of wrong and right. Seto, I leave you in charge."
Adam charged out the door without another word as heads turned to Seto and devilish grins lit up their faces.
"Oh, this will be fun~," said Jason.

Got a little bit of KillerCanadian there for a second. Yes! I updated! Hope you enjoyed, and have a fabulous day! Bye, and don't forget to VOTE!!!!!