We're...girls?

This chapter's gonna be hectic and very weird. So BE PREPARED.

Mitch stared at Seto expectantly. "So? Any explanation for this?"

"Uh..." Seto couldn't help but stare at Mitch's body. She was a VERY good looking girl. He shook his head. Why was he checking his best friend out?

Because she's hot.

"I don't exactly, uh, know..." Seto stuttered, him being single and all.

Mitch sighed and put a hand on her well defined hip. Then the panic finally settled in. "Wait. I'm a GIRL?"

Her hands immediately went to her chest. Then to her nether region. She turned to look at Seto.

"Change me back. Please. Seto? Can't you do anything? I need you! I can't stay a girl forever!"

"I'm sorry, Mitch, but I have to figure out a) what went wrong and b) how to fix it."

Mitch sank down on the floor and held her head in her hands. Suddenly, she looked up at Seto.

"If I'm like this, then..."

She was interrupted by shrill girl screams, mostly coming from Ty and Adam's room. Seto and Mitch ran down the hallway to the room, and saw only females.

"What the heck?" Ty was holding her rather large shirt out like a dress, now that it was so long. Adam seemed to be examining her, uh, chest area. Which was rather large.

(Felt so awkward writing that. Did you feel awkward reading that? Okay, we'll all be awkward together!)

They both looked up to see Seto and Mitch at the same time, both of them blushing a dark red.

"Well then. Seems I'm not the only one," Mitch said with a pointed look at Seto. Mitch then left Seto to find Jerome and Jason before they both freaked out.

Adam just looked at Seto. "At least I look good. What the heck went wrong with that spell?"

Seto, for one thing, was surprised she didn't care more. She had swapped genders, after all. Ty, on the other hand, seemed to be properly freaked out.

Ty looked scared. "Oh my gosh. We're all girls. My girlfriend... I can't date her like this! She can't know! Holy heck! What will our fans think? We are so screwed."

(In this story they are youtubers, by the way. This isn't Minecraft. They just look like their skins because I didn't want to draw them as girls in real life. That crosses the weirded out line.)

Adam just stared at Ty for a second, probably processing the whole sentence. Ty had kind of said it in a rush. Then Adam's brain got around to functioning properly. "Oh. My. Gosh. Alesa. She'll kill me. I told her I wasn't gonna do anything bad. And now... I'm a girl..."

Both of the girls glared at Seto, who had been the cause of their stress. "What?"

"Change us back," Ty demanded.

"I don't know how. I have to figure out what went wrong, then figure out how to fix it. Then I have to fix it."

"How long will that take?" Adam asked, staring at herself once more.

"Uh, a month at least?" Seto shrugged.

Daggers flew out of Ty's eyeballs. "A MONTH? I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SIT AROUND FOR A MONTH AS A FREAKING GIRL! THIS IS BULLCRAP! CHANGE ME BACK SETO, OR I SWEAR TO GOSH I WILL MURDER YOU AND DUMP YOUR BODY WHERE IT WILL NEVER BE FOUND! YOU HEAR ME?!"

"A little too clearly," Seto mumbled, covering his ringing ears. Ty realized what she had just said, and then she ran out of the room crying.

Adam just stared after her. "The mood swings doe..."