Shopping

Okay, so first off this is going to be my favorite chapter. So I'm not going to put any comments other than this and the end note. Secondly, let's define Victoria's Secret. I'm not sure what countries it's in, but it is an underwear store. It contains very, uh, showy underwear. So yeah... They're commercials usually contain women in sexy underwear. UGH THIS IS TOO AWKWARD BUT I THINK I GOT MY POINT ACROSS. Onto the story so you can laugh at team crafted (majority of them) in a girl's underwear store.

Oh yeah. Almost forgot.

THIS IS ALL FROM TY'S POV. NOT FIRST PERSON, BUT YOU CAN HEAR HER THOUGHTS INSTEAD OF SETO. THEY ALSO USE GIRL NAMES IN THIS CHAPTER.

AGAIN, ALL FROM TY'S POV.

"Oh my gosh, Adam. I swear I will kill you if you do that one more time."

"This?"

Adam slapped Ty's butt with an old towel. "OW! Just because I still have clothes on doesn't mean I doesn't hurt!"

"Ha."

"ADAM!"

"Ooh, Ty is sensitive as a girl then... I'll keep that in mind."

Ty punched Adam's arm and walked up to the closet and peered in. "What can I wear? We don't have any clothes that work anymore."

Adam laughed and rolled on floor. "You don't remember?"

Ty was confused. What could she mean? Ty hadn't brought anything like that on the trip... Oh wait. She had brought one thing.

"No way. I'm not going out in public in that thing."

"What if it fits?"

"That's such an unlikely chance."

"But there is a chance."

Ty sighed and sorted through her suitcase. Then she found it. "This?" she asked, holding up a thin black bikini.

This made Adam laugh even harder. "You brought it? I'M GONNA DIE! I DIDN'T THINK-"

"Apparently no one thought anything. I guess... well I could wear it under my clothes. Like girls wear bras under their clothes, right?" Ty blushed after saying this, because it sounded so ridiculous.

"You could do that. You could try it right now actually."

"AHH! In front of you! NO WAY!"

"But we're the same gender..."

"WE WERE THE SAME GENDER BEFORE AND I DIDN'T CHANGE IN FRONT OF YOU THEN!"

Adam just laughed at Ty's red face. Ty yelled, "NOW GET OUT!!!!"

"Fine. But I want to see the finished product."

Adam left, probably to go to talk to the others and tell them about Ty putting on that stupid bikini.

Ty stared at the bikini. "I blame you for all of this." The bikini had nothing to say back. Ty sighed and took off her clothes. At least she knew how to put on the bottoms. The top... She tried everything. Throwing it over her head. Tying the straps in the front. Nothing worked. At all.

Ty let out a frustrated scream. How did girls manage this? This was impossible!!!

A soft knock sounded at the door. "You okay in there?"

Crap. Adam. "Ugh! Don't come in! You're going to make fun of me."

"Why would I make fun of you? I'm trying to help a girl in need."