Girl Shiz

I have problems. Typed a story on my iPad last time and now I'm typing on my iPhone. What is wrong with me? In case you don't know, which you don't, I have a computer I usually type on. I feeling funnier though, so maybe this chapter won't be a flop. Love y'all, and hope you enjoy my tiny iPhone's writing.

"Help!" Jerome screamed from the bathroom. Mitch looked in that general direction, and tried to cover up the problem. "Hey... this isn't anything to worry about. We'll be out in a minute."
The door slammed in Seto and Jason's face, causing them both to become more concerned about Jerome. What was going on in there?
"We need to get Adam," said Jason, and for once Seto agreed. She seemed to be the most knowledgeable about the opposite sex, and it appeared that is what the problem at hand dealt with.
Gently knocking on the door, Seto carefully backed away from Adam and Ty's room. The door could slam open onto his face at any second.
Turns out Seto's premonition was correct. Bam! The noise shook the weak walls.
"WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME?! I THOUGHT I MADE MY POINT CLEAR?!" Adam yelled at poor Jason, who had been in the way after Seto moved.
"Jerome has a problem," Jason squeaked, cowering at the wrath of a pissed off Adam.
"WHY ARE YOU BOTHERING ME ABOUT IT?"
"Because I don't know anything about girls okay? I know I am one, but I wasn't, and now I still don't know anything okay? I'm not even sure what I just said."
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU SAID EITHER! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO HELP YOU IF I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU?!"
"You have to try and work with me here, Adam. Otherwise we'll get nowhere."
"WE ALREADY ARE NOWHERE! O CAN'T UNDERSTAND A WORD YOU SAID!"
"JUST LISTEN FOR LIKE FIVE SECONDS! I NEED YOU TO HELP JEROME!"
"JAY-ROME?!"
"YASS!"
"WHAT'S WRONG WITH JAY-ROME?!"
"I DON'T KNOW BUT SHE NEEDS YOU!"
"I'M COMING FLUFFY!"
Adam took off down the hallway and Seto soon lost sight of her. But he quickly knew her location when he heard, "ADAM! YOU'RE HERE!"
"I COULDN'T LEAVE MY FLUFFY ALONE!"
Seto had no earthly idea what was going on in there. He couldn't even listen in, because they had stopped yelling. But eventually the noise picked back up when Jerome began to describe his situation.
"THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE! CALL AN AMBULANCE ADAM! SAVE MY SOUL BEFORE I BLEED OUT!"
A huge belch of crazed laughter came from Adam, and Seto just had to figure out what was going on. He grabbed Jason's forearm and ran down the hallway. He paused in front of Jerome's room however, for sake of privacy.
In a hushed whisper, Jason said, "Have you gone mad? We aren't going to listen in! It's just plain rude!"
"How are you ever going to learn the juicy gossip? I thought you girls were into that stuff?"
Jason pouted. "I wasn't a girl before."
"Well, get used to it," Seto said, leaning against the door, ear pressed to the oak wood. Jason gave in, putting her ear against the door as well. "Just, it's, well, I didn't plan for this to happen." Adam.
"Why?" Jerome.
"Because it hasn't been a month."
"Why a month?"
"Do we need to have that discussion again?"
Seto could practically hear the embarrassment in Jerome's voice. "No, please no."
"Good. When we go to a store again, actually I'll go out tonight, I'll get you some girl stuff, okay?"
"Okay."
Seto was not expecting the door to slam open right on his face. This impact sent him flying into a wall while Jason stared back in horror. After a few milliseconds, Adam noticed her mistake too. "Seto?"
"I'm fine. You think I can't take the door?" Seto poorly offered, clutching his now bleeding nose. This made Adam lurch out another huge laugh, but it just made Jason worry more. "Here, Seto, let me help you," Jason said, rushing to his rescue. She placed her hand on his shoulder, guiding him to the kitchen where all the bandages were kept. "How do you manage this, Seto?"
"I mean, I just blame that stupid door."
Jason gave him a look that said, Are you that dumb?
"Honestly. I told you that would be a bad idea."
"But we found something to talk about, didn't we?"
Jason smirked just a bit, but it was enough for Seto to see it. "SEE! I knew you were on my side."
Suddenly Ty entered the kitchen. "What's this I hear about a door beating up our poor magical Seto?"
"It was brutal," Seto said with the air of a veteran soldier. He pumped his muscles. "But you should see the other dude."
Ty broke into laughter, and after the initial shock, Jason started laughing too. Seto grinned. "I see someone's feeling better."
"After Adam explained some stuff to Jerome, she apologized to me. By the way, she's drank a bunch of water, but is still somewhat hungover."
Jason smiled. "I'm glad you all made up. Now who's up for hide and seek?"
"NOOOOOO!" Jerome screamed from her stationary location on the toilet. They laughed, and Mitch walked in and joined them. "How about just us four?" she offered nervously.
"As long as you can win against a door," Adam said, walking in. "I'm in too."
The group settled into a relaxed laughter. "Get ready for the most intense competition of your life," Adam began in a deep voice.
Ty caught on quickly. "Five competitors, battling against each other in order to stay unseen."
Jason next. "One of them is it, and is looking for blood in the water."
"The biggest hunt down in history," said Seto, trying not to laugh.
"Hide and seek!" Mitch boomed, and laughter sprung up from different parts of the room.
"COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU!" Jerome yelled from the bathroom. More laughing.
"Enough talk," Mitch said. "On with the games." She rubbed her hands together. "Let's play."

The last few moments inspired by Stand, the movie of a lifetime CX yeah hope this is better than what I've been putting out love y'all so much and REMEMBER TO VOTE BYEEEEE!!!!