Familiar Situations

Start from the beginning

Deciding to rid my mind of the evil thoughts of last night, I finally force myself up. Running my large hands over my face and through my hair a couple of times; I inform Rebbeca that I’ll be with the others in the living room. Subconsciously I reach for my phone, only to realize that I either left it in the van or it got scattered somewhere in the house. Shrugging it off, I take the somewhat familiar route from the bedroom to the now crowded living room, surprise taking over seeing that everyone is already up. Upon my entrance, all eyes fall onto me; making me blush a little. Though nothing happened between Rebbeca and me, walking out of a girl’s room in the morning always sparks the interest of people. My gaze travels to Nathan, giving him a knowing look about last night. Being best mates and all, he just nods with a small smirk etched across his face.

“Good morning Bird! How’d ya sleep?” The sound of his voice scares me at first, really hoping that some brotherly instinct hadn’t told him about our activities last night. Turning somberly his way, a genuine smile falls onto my face. Usually I have this cheeky smirk that always seems to grace this sexy ass face; but today it’s an actual smile. “Great! How about you and Tom Tom? Any Tomax action that we should inform the fanmily about?”

This gets a boisterous laugh from Siva, who starts rocking back and forth while his laughter takes control. My remark only gets a scowl from the bromance I was talking about, while Nathan just stares down at his phone. Curiosity starts to bloom in me when he puts his phone down and looks at the doorway. Actually everyone happens to be looking that way, except yours truly. Call me clueless but when I follow their intense stares, I’m shocked to see Rebbeca standing there looking ready for school. Soon a light pink shade slowly appears on her tanned cheeks. For some odd reason I feel like maybe I’m the reason for this, especially after last night and this morning. Plus the wolf whistles Tom and I let fly. Soon my trance is broken when her lips start to move, and her melodic voice pours out.

“Okay, so today I need to get some stuff done. Like switch over my lessons to the university closest to the apartment. Also most likely beg my coach to not kill me for switching over seeing as its short notice. Then having to go to my job and talk to them about me moving. All and all today is going to be long and obnoxious. You guys can stay here if you want; it’s completely up to you.” 

Before her last sentence has fallen from her mouth; Max, Tom, Siva and I all rush from the house and out to the van. Once we rush through the small hallways and out into the bright Manchester sun, I can say that all of our hearts dropped a little bit. There sitting in the drive is no van, no car, zilch. Huffing humorously, Siva pulls out his phone to call our savior; Big Kev.

~.~

Rebbeca’s POV

Soon the others arrive, while I hectically wipe at the small hicky beginning to form. This gets a small chuckle from that little asshole while the others are too oblivious to anything that happened. Which honestly, sucks straight dick because he would’ve got his little sloth ass beat. Whatever I can’t really let it dampen my mood. The thought of being back with my best mates just gets me a giddy. Especially being able to hang out with Max again, it’s pretty obvious our relationship is kick ass. Once I finally stop wiping I get informed that they didn’t have disguises and we had to wait for Kevin to get here so they could put them on. I can’t stop the small smirk that spreads across my face when I ask the importance of these ‘disguises’.

“Rebbeca! Have you been living under a sexy rock or something? We’re kind of a big deal now thank you! We can’t have all of these crazy ass fangirls chasing us around Manchester all day can we? No I didn’t think so. Now, where is Kev with my wig?” My eyes widen when Siva struts away, his inner model coming out. All of us stand there awkwardly until my stomach decides to become a fucking dinosaur and roar with hunger. This makes the room jump, all eyes falling on my flat and exposed stomach. Again the beast from within tries to strike up a conversation with the outside world, making all eyes fall yet again on me. This time a sigh falls out while I take my bottom lip in between my teeth.  Hanging my head, I trudge to the kitchen to attempt to find something to satisfy this beast. “You guys want some pancakes?”