Chapter 10 - The First Date.

Start from the beginning

Y/N's POV 

She was wearing black jeans with with a dark blue crop-top with the K/DA logo, which i don't know why but I found it amusing, in a good way. Her hair was also different, she dyed it, it was mostly dark blue with a bit blonde on her left side of her hair. She also had a strand loose and the rest of it was caught in what I would assume is her trademark pony-tail. 

But above all she was rocking a leather jacket . . .

"Hey, you okay?" She said while waving her hand gently in the air to catch my attention. 

"Uh yeah, I like the hair."  I really don't know how to give a compliment in a non-awkward way so I just pray that she does not mind. 

"Thanks! Ahri worked her magic. She's really good." Based on what i see, i will have to agree. 

"We ready to go?" I asked as I motioned towards my car with my hand and she nodded before we begun walking. 

"So.. I take you're a leather jacket lover?" She gives me a smile while asking. 

"Somewhat, yes. And now with a bigger paycheck i will be able to get more into the collection. Then I'll just need a bike to match with them." I say before opening the door and holding it for her. I might be from a shit-hole but I know basic dating things. Or I had to do some research last night on the internet. You'll never know. 

"Thank you." She flashed me a smile before getting inside smoothly. 

Once I got in the car as well I turned my head so my eyes meet hers, dark-blue, almost purple. Beautiful colour if I may say so. 

Akali's POV

"A Bike huh? Maybe next time we go on a stroll on mine." I can see him raising an eye brow, not knowing what to expect I tilt my head slightly waiting for a response. 

"You got a bike?" Pointing to where I've parked my pride and joy he following my finger with his eyes before seeing it. 

"That right there is eye candy."  I can't help but simply smile, what can i say that bike is my pride and joy.. well, except you know.. K/DA, the songs and all. Anyways.

"So where to?" I can hear the engine rev up as the words slip out of his mouth. 

"There is a small café about two blocks from where the RMMA offices are, its nice and doesn't pack a lot of people." I can see him nod slightly before we take off. Honestly that's one of the best places to hang out with the girls. One of the worse parts of being a member of a world renowned music group, pretty much no privacy. 

Don't get me wrong we love our fans, but there have been a fair amount of extreme cases. Some are obsessed and not in the good way. "So bikes.. had one before?" 

I ask in an attempt to break the ice since i just realised that I've been in my own thoughts for a while now. "Owned . . . no, but I've driven."

I give him a slight nod before looking at the road in front of us.

"You can park over here, it's not too far now."