"Now that we are all here we can start...
Mrs. brown, I have been told you have taken this little girls toy dolphin away from her in class today." James started.

"She was being extremely disrespectful towards me." The woman claimed.

"How was she being disrespectful when she was on my phone with her headphones in. She wasn't even making a single sound." Adrian said.

"She was falling asleep. No one falls asleep in my class."

I felt my baby cuddle up to me more. She's probably scared of the screaming going on now.

Ryan must have noticed her discomfort and took off his headphones putting them on her. He then took out his phone and played some kids music.

I watched as my baby fell asleep smiling at the music playing for her.

"I want my sisters dolphin now." The triplets said pissed. They never talk at the same time. Only when they are pissed at the same person.

30 minutes later...

Ella clearly gotten tired of this they grabbed the dolphin from the woman's purse and gave it to me.

"James I want the teacher fired."I told him leaving the room with my kids and their friends.

"Hey Ryan could you take the headphones off of her I want to surprise her?"

He gently took his headphones off of her. I then started softly rubbing her cheek and watched her wake up. She slowly woke up and looked at me. She was extremely sleepy.

I held up the dolphin and she reached for it.

"Dada saved blue?"

"More like sissy saved blue."

"Tank you sissy."

"Anytime babygirl."

She hugged blue tightly while sucking her thumb. I took her thumb out of her mouth and gave her a pacifier.

"Do you wanna stay at school or go home baby?"

"Stay with Dede."

"Ok baby. Bye bye daddy loves you."

"Night Night dada wia wuvs you." She said going back to bed.

I chuckled softly as I kissed her head and handed her to Dino. I said bye to my kids and left.

Dinos pov;

30 minutes after dad left Ria woke up.

We are now in my 5th class. Well I'm not in it. I have this class free and I'm not going on the track with my baby here so just sat in my truck. She is playing with her toys in my lap.

I suddenly get a text.

"Enemy coming your way. Protect Ria."-- Leo

"Always."-- Dino

"Ria baby, bad men are coming. I have to get my things ready to fight. I want you to run to Sino's class and tell him bad people is coming. Can you be a big girl for bubba?"

"Otay bubba but be careful." Ria told me giving me a big hug.

"Ok I love you."

"I wuvs you Dede."

"Ok go baby, run fast." I kiss her cheek and put her down. I watched her open the school doors and disappear in the school.

Andrias pov;

I finally got to sino's class.

I knocked on the door and I man opened it.

"Orsino your sister is here." He said looking in the room. Sino walked out and closed the door after picking me up.

"What happened baby?"

"Bad people coming Dede told me to find you." I told him.

"Ok let's get the others."

Sino opened the door and walked over to jasper. Sino whispered something in his ear and left the room. Jasper soon came out with sino's and his things.

We wnt and gotten the others and went outside. I don't see Dede.

A van pulled in and we walked over to it.

"Where Dede?"

"He went to go fight bad people and our friends went to help him. Now you and sissy have to get in the van with Leo's bestie. He will take you to daddy. We will come home whenever this is over." Sino told me.

But I want Dede...

"No I want Dede." I said about to cry.

"Baby Dino is busy fighting bad people. Soon as I see him I'll tell him to go to you. But you need to leave now."

"Otay Sino. I wuv you bye bye." I told him hugging him. He kissed my head and put me down. I hugged blue while I watched them leave. Addie gave my head a kiss before leaving. Sissy closed the door and told the man to drive.