Chapter 1

"Fuck me," Sophie mumbled looking at the positive pregnancy test before throwing it in the trash can. She took a place on the couch in her tiny little apartment in Tacoma, Washington. She had no idea what she was going to do. Despite being a crow eater for the Tacoma branch of Sons of Anarchy, the thirty year old woman had only let one of those men touch her in the last few months, and she knew he was the father, and he had left a few weeks ago to another charter.

She also knew he may not want the baby. Abortion crossed her mind, but she has always been against that, and this little baby didn't ask to be brought into the world.

She sighed as she stood up and made her way out the door. She pulled up to the familiar clubhouse she had pretty much lived in since she was twenty.

"Sophie! How are you doin' baby?" Lee, the Tacoma Charter's president, greeted the girl as she walked through the doors.

Sophie placed a kiss on his cheek before sitting in front of him. The two had always been close, him looking at her as more of a daughter. "You okay sweetheart?" Lee asked with concern shown on his face.

"I'm alright I guess," she said looking down as Lee grabbed her hand.

"There's no need to lie. What's got you so upset?" He asked her.

"I gotta leave, Lee. I can't be in this life anymore. I've got something worth getting out for," she explained holding her stomach.

"Can I help ya in some way?" He asked realization on his face.

Sophie smiled at him realizing just how good of a man he was. "I need to go to Charming, Lee," She told him.

"Why on earth do you-" he began but quickly stopped when he looked at her. "Shit, Soph. The father's Samcro?"

She nodded beginning to cry. Lee walked to her side of the table and hugged her. "I'll talk to Jax Teller. See if he can let you stay at the clubhouse 'til you get on your feet, and I'll send you with some cash," Lee told her as he stood to walk her out to her 67 Camaro, a gift from her dad.

"Thanks Lee, for everything. You've been so good to me all these years, and I could never repay you," the girl said leaning into hug him.

They stayed like that for awhile.

"It's okay, darlin' just be sure to bring the little one by to see me okay?" He told her before she nodded and got in her car to head home to pack.

She wasn't sure what the outcome of going to Charming would be, but Sophie knew she had to try for the sake of her baby.

*please let me know what you guys think! Comments and votes are appreciated! Much love xxx*