Wanna get to know you...

Pink fluffy sweater or yellow cotton one?

Decisions...

Decisions...

Decisions...

Yellow looks good on me.

After deciding what could be a good combination with his washed out ripped jeans and a simple white shirt, Jimin put on a soft yellow sweater and went straight out of his house trying to come in time for his dance classes.

Instead of a peaceful, warm May morning, the thing Jimin saw outside made him stop in his tracks and take a deep breath.

SHIT.

SHIT.

FUCKING SHIT.

Just outside his house, leaning on the white fence, there was Jeon Jungkook, wearing all black, looking handsome and dangerous at the same time.

Maybe the dangerous part came with the knowledge of his profession.

"Oh dear god, I knew telling you my name was a bad idea." Jimin slowly walked towards the younger who just stood there proudly, giving Jimin one of his prettiest bunny smiles.

"Hello to you too, Park Jiminshi." The black haired man tucked a stubborn strand of his fluffy, longish hair behind his ear and opened the door for the older to easily get outside.

Jimin took a long, second look at the younger's appearance.

"...and why are you looking this good with that leather jacket and tight black jeans... shit, I can't go there, you're a killer, that's insane." Jimin scolded himself while slapping his own forehead with the palm of his head, trying to put some sense into his senseless brain.

It was useless.

"Well, you killed a guy a few days ago, so..." Jungkook said while crossing his arms on top of his buff chest, which Jimin tried hard not to stare at.

"SHHHHHH! That... that doesn't count.... cause... cause he was about to kill you..." Jimin came closer and whispered, trying to look normal to the people who were casually walking around.

"Well, you did kill him first, that's for sure." Jungkook said smugly so Jimin slapped his arm.

"I didn't kill him! Stop saying that... I just... I pushed him... a bit..." Jimin stuttered while a pink blush covered his already flushed cheeks cheeks.

"You pushed him off the building Jiminshi. A ten store building to be precise." Jungkook obviously wanted to make things clear.

"Fine. I pushed that man... What do you want from me now?" Jimin admitted defeat while looking at Jungkook dead-pan so the younger smiled cockily.

"I thought we could grab a cup of coffee or something..."

Jimin squinted his eyes first, then he frowned while looking around, trying to find a hidden camera or something, cause wtf?

"Why would I do that?" he asked while being seriously confused.

"I don't know... I thought you said I'm looking good, and that I'm really charming..." Jungkook started adding things so the pink haired scoffed loudly.

"I never said that."

Jungkook shrugged and smiled cutely again.

"I am though." he winked at the older who just rolled his eyes and started walking towards the dance studio where he worked as a dance teacher.

"Add a killer to all of that and baby you're a full package." Jimin mocked Jungkook's reality so the younger pouted with the saddest,big doe eyes and the moment Jimin saw that sad little puppy face, he stopped walking.