☆ twenty eight ☆

Start from the beginning

i knocked on kirks door and said "you ready kirk?" i heard him shoot back "yep, just a second" i nodded and moved to lars door.

"lars, you ready to go?" he answered by walking out of the room and giving me a pose. i died laughing, almost falling to my knees.

lars laughed at me hitting everything in sight before i said "yep, you're ready girlfriend" while i sassily clicked my fingers.

we then took a moment to compose ourselves, well i did least and moved on to cliff who was standing in the kitchen, so he was ready.

before we could say anything else kirk popped out from his room trying not to trip over while tying his shoes.

"alright, let's hit the road" i said and grabbed the key for the front door letting all the boys get out first while i made sure all the lights and the electrical supplies were off before locking the door.

bit of a mum move, i know. but it felt more safe this way.

james and i got in his truck with the alcohol while kirk and lars carpooled with cliff. we could hear them making jokes from where we were about how cliffs car probably wouldn't even turn on.

i mean i love cliff but he needs to get a new car. he wouldn't listen to any of us though, he always said "nope, it's got a few years left in it still" we just shrugged it off knowing he was probably gonna have to learn the hard way.

the moment james stared the car i could see how eger he was to get there, it was clear to me how important these people where to james. it made me so happy to see the genuine smile that was on his face the whole drive.

when we pulled up to the place we parked on the street seeing as there wasn't any closer parking. there was a few people outside smoking and talking.

we got out of the car and i helped james by grabbing the vodka while he held the slab of beers.

as we got closer to the house james spotted one of his friends and his friend yelled "james!". james smiled and walked over to the guy.

he put the slab of beers down on the ground and hugged his friend "drew!" james laughed in the hug. "how you been man? what's going on?" drew asked james after they pulled out of the brotherly embrace.

"not heaps, you know just working on the band stuff - oh yeah also, this is my girlfriend ally" he gestured for me to come over.

i walked over to where james was standing and his friend drew pulled me in for a hug as well while saying "lovely to meet you ally" i hugged him back and said "nice to me you too..." "andrew" he finished my sentence for me, "but just drew works" i nodded and smiled at him.

i talked with drew for a bit while james brought the alcohol inside. he told me about how him and james where cali boys and they used to surf together a lot. it made me laugh picturing james surfing but according to drew he actually wasn't half bad.

drew and i both walked into the house while still taking, we found james already in another conversation with more friends.

drew and i walked into the kitchen and i held up the bottle of vodka that was still in my hand. he pulled out some shot glasses and asked "you down for shots?" i nodded and he yelled for james.