all in this place i created

Jennie went into immediate panic mode. Jisoo was gone. Gone.

"Balls balls balls," she chanted as she called Jisoo's phone. "Maybe she just...left on her own." Lisa opened each stall as if checking Jisoo wasn't hiding in one of them. She ducked into one and came back out holding Jisoo's phone up over her head.

"Got her phone." Lisa punched in Jisoo's code on the front screen, and Jennie scoffed. Jisoo didn't even tell her her passcode. Not that it mattered when she was missing. Jennie shook her head and stuffed her phone in her pocket.

"They couldn't have gotten far. Come on," Jennie rushed out of the bathroom, Lisa close behind. They ran out of the strip club and around the building, looking for any trace of Jisoo, but there was nothing. Not even any fresh footprints to follow.

Jennie felt the panic getting worse, constricting her chest and making it hard to breathe. Hard to think. All she could think of was getting Jisoo back. As soon as possible. She rubbed her temples and took a deep breath, trying to shut out the rest of the world for a moment as she thought.

Hook had to have taken her. But where.

She heard a metallic banging and opened her eyes to see Lisa trying to open the door of Jisoo's truck.

"Why won't it open!"

"It's locked."

"But Jennie is in there," Lisa lamented, as she pressed her face to the window. "I need her."

"You're going to have to do without your sword, Lisa," Jennie marched over to her and grabbed her arm, spinning her around to face her. "How drunk are you?"

"Uh, kinda," Lisa squinted and Jennie sighed in frustration. Definitely more than 'kinda'.

"I need you to focus, okay?" Jennie said gently, squeezing Lisa's hand before she let go. "Now. Where do you think Hook would take Jisoo?"

"If this was Neverland, he'd take her to the Jolly Roger," Lisa wrinkled her nose. "But I don't think he's going back to Neverland...I would have been able to feel it."

"You can feel Hook?"

"No, only when people come and go from Neverland. I felt it once a while ago but...I could never figure out what it was," Lisa trailed off and adjusted the beanie on her head. Jennie noted with mild amusement that Lisa had glitter all over her face and clothes.

"Okay, so Hook has to have a hideout here, right?" Jennie began pacing as she thought, hands moving as she spoke. "Maybe somewhere that's kinda piratey? I don't know— there are no oceans near us anywhere. Um...Long John Silver's? I don't know!"

"Well, how big is Lotsee? Can we just fly-"

Lisa stopped herself with a frown crinkling over the bridge of her nose.

"I can't...fly anymore."

The sudden sadness that washed over Lisa's face was just another thorn of angst in Jennie's side. But she needed Lisa to focus on Jisoo and getting her back. Jennie was still getting used to this whole magical side of things, and Lisa was the only one she had to help her.

Jennie put both of her hands on Lisa's shoulders and tried to give her a reassuring smile. "Lisa, look at me."

Brown eyes fixed back on Jennie, and she suddenly felt unexpectedly calm. The corner of her mouth twitched and she ran her hands up and down Lisa's arms in soothing motions.

"So in Neverland, Hook would be on his ship. But is there any other kind of place he hangs out? Or maybe where the Shadow would be?" Jennie tried. "Do you even know what the Shadow is?"