Part 12

The question was certainly not easy to say and also we have to answer it in one go so basically if we get anything wrong we can be in trouble and we will never get that book and  can't get out of here. Fuck such a terrible situation!

" Alonzo,do you know the answer?"

" There could be  many things...... " It was a stressful situation , without knowing a tear escaped sliding through my cheeks, my dream is in front of me. My dream to help this world in any way and now that opportunity has knocked in front of my door I am still a loser. A loser?

In the past I have overcame certain situations when I was surrounded by the people I love but I still used to feel alone , loneliness was killing me slowly by slowly but still got a courage to get up and self motivate me. Looking at those past time ,I feel dumb how I used to feel insecure about bullshit things I laugh at my past self now and also internally satisfied at how easy my life was but still made it hard for myself. I overcame all of this so why I am afraid now? I am not a loser!

" Emotions" Alonzo looked at me confused, I didn't even realise when I said those words.

" What?" He looked at me with some hope in my eyes.

" Alonzo, it could be emotions. "

" Emotions? How really?" Might me difficult for him to understand (he was a physics major)

"Have you got the answer yet or not?" Dodo asked.

We looked at each other and I nodded confident in my answer.

" Yes"

" Good ! So don't waste my time and tell me now "

" Emotions is the universal thing that make people cross the line of every limitations either it is love or anger or faith, they work in the same force with same power just the consequences are different "

I stopped speaking even though I was confident in my answer I was still worried I can feel my heart is much heavier now like it's going to stop at any moment,  these seconds were the longest seconds of my life, I swear.

" Yeah, that's correct"  we squealed happily and hugged each other .

" Yeah !!! Alonzo we got it right!!!"

" I know right!!"

" Shut up kids! " He spoke in his rough voice.

" Maybe you are the worthy ones" he spoke in much softer voice this time.

The wall suddenly cracked down and we got entered in our dreams of land.

We entered the room that was shining with white light, there is such positive aura in this room. 

I grabbed Alonzo arms and pointed in the direction of one box. We slowly and carefully moved forward seems like time has slowed down for a bit. There was beautiful box in that room.

" It's closed"  he said worried.

" Wait let my try " I moved forward and looked thoroughly through the box at all directions tried to detect how to open this.

" Alonzo, there is a lock behind"

" Behind? Dont you think thats a little wierd?" He asked

" But everything is weird here though" he mumbled looking at me, I slapped his arm playfully. This guy is the type that can crack jokes anywhere. I don't know what I will do without him.

"But lisa! You have the key"

" Me? No" I stared at him confused.

" Achh, look the first clue? We got the key. It had a dragon symbol on it and in the lock there's need to be a dragon body to fully open the lock".