Part-4

" before starting I find it ok if you break a bottle of champagne on my head " he said with serious voice which I find funny.
" Huh? Why I will do that..... I mean unless you do something inappropriate" I laughed but he looks quite nervous right now. I hold his hand between mine and comforted him to say whatever he want.

" Ok, I think I am actually ready now. So please do not interrupt me in between because I know it's gonna be hard for you to understand and that is just okay "

" Yeah... Ok but atleast start now, I am waiting"

" I work in an international agency which basically work behind the world and cameras, we try to solve world problems and concern that arises" I gave him an confused look.

" Like area 51 or something?" I questioned.

" Umm.. you can say that atleast for now but it's more like private working for ex illuminati " I gasped at hearing the word illuminati.
" Y-you work for illuminati " I whispered loudly.

"Nooo my agency is like a secret society I can't give you too much detail but try to understand I want you to help me " I gave him annoyed look and he continued.

" So straight to the point there is a disease that our agency high professional doctor John has got while he was working on his new bio experiment and it is a very serious issue not only for our agency but also for  the humanity he is a great scientist that has found many cures for harmful diseases and he was recently doing an experiment related to nuclear weapons "

" Nuclear weapons?"

" Yes,  it is unknown till now what he was trying to develop but sure it would be very beneficial for our society or maybe whole generation "

" I really am sorry for this but what can I do to help?" I asked him confused.

" Remember that last night in the bar?.. the time you took me to your car and you were healing me and my friend got there to pick me up later , he actually told me that he saw a mark on the back of your neck which he has seen in Mr John dairy and you are related to something that will help us ton. TON.."

" I am still not understanding anything you are saying "

" Neither do I lisa, you have to come to my agency and we will see what Felix has found about you " he snuggled me into his arm for comfort.

" I am sorry lisa, it must have been your worst date till now" he sighed.  I backed away a little and looked him into his eyes.

" No Phil, this date is actually a life changer for me I always wanted to do something that can help humanity but I never really had courage to stand on something that I believed, I was afraid that people are gonna judge me for my opinions and it went like that and if I ask now with the bottom of my heart I regret..." I paused for the moment and closed my eyes taking all flashbacks of me getting bullied for being a nerd, being a werido .
"But you know what ? This opportunity has came to me as a blessing as a chance to save a great person which can do a lot for humanity then I ever can... I will do my best to help you Phil " I turned to look at him again and I found nothing but adoration in his brownies.
He smiled and said " I am honestly blessed to meet a girl who have a mindset like you " I blushed at his compliment and played with my finger while looking down.

" Ok then let's go  what are we waiting for..? Let's go"

Skip time to agency

I am walking around the corridors of blue glasses everywhere, I am glad I am with him otherwise I will be totally lost in this building I mean I bet some of them will mast have road maps for this place .
" Phil?"

" Hmm" he said while still looking at another direction .

"  Does anyone knows about your work? " He looked at me now giving me his undivided attention.
" No, you are the first one to know apart from my co workers of course "

" I mean not even Jessy ?"  He shaked his head as no.

" Wow! Must be something that your friend found in me that he and you let me know about this agency"
He hummed and we stopped at the big door which has lot of security I swear not even god will be able to get inside it must have some big secret  inside it so I am quite excited to go inside.

He opened the door by putting the password and  we entered inside , I saw a huge area filled with chemicals, tables full of technologies which I swear I have never seen it really feels like I have arrived to another world.

I looked at the man who was back facing us
" Felix, she is here " he turned around with the pink bottle in his hand . He looked at me curiously with is deep ocean blue eyes , god , is his skin really that pale or it has gotten by the curiosity of seeing me but nevertheless he seems like a gentleman to me so no harm I think I mean I am sure he is not gonna experiment on me.

He came toward us and offered his hand to shake.
" Hi lisa, I am Felix "

" Nice to meet you"

" So I think Phil must have told you about the whole situation by now . "

" Yes, but I don't understand how can I be the help in this matter "

" You don't worry about this I already figured about this but can you do me a favor by turning around I want to see that mark that you have on the back of your neck "

" Yeah sure " I turned around while his cold finger burshed around my neck tracing the design with his finger while skeptically looking at the paper that was kept on the table. He removed his hand and I turned around facing him.

" You found anything?" Phil asked.

" More then expected , first I thought I must have mistaken but now I am pretty sure about the situation"

" So you can you us a favor and tell us what is really matter because I am getting really annoyed... Like seriously why you are troubling her?"

He removed his glasses and rubbed his eyes  and sighed " see. It might be hard for both of you to understand but still let's continue the mark on your neck , I assume it's from your birth and this mark is not as normal as it seems but before continuing did your parents ever told you about this ?"

" No, they actually died when I was young and my uncle and auntie was the one who raised me and they also never told me anything about this because thay didn't know either "

"Hmm... Well I know, from our great scientist which passed away decade ago has researched about this mark he wrote in this dairy about 17's Indian culture and about a town. It was a powerful town the population was small but the impact on other areas was great no one ever dared in the past to even think about capturing it."

" But what this place has to do with the mark?"

" It does,this type of tattoo was always coincidentally was always on the neck of people who were somehow related to  royal kings and queens "

" King and Queen ?what bullshit?!" Phil glared at him.

" Yeah it might seem silly for you  right now but Phil expected more from you" he looked at me and continued

" it means lisa that you're related to this town and the special thing about that town is that it was the best medical institutions , one king  has acquired 7 most intelligent people and they made a medicine book in which there were cure for all the diseases. By all I mean ALL . But of course it's not in the asses of with humans right now anymore because even today it is said that it is hidden deep inside anywhere in this earth and I don't think so anyone in this life time is gonna succeed to find that book."

Before he can explain further more Phil angrily grabbed his collar and gritted his teeth " so you want that innocent girl to go to  that place like hell?!!! I will never let you do this  not until I am here you understood!!!" Felix looked at me " lisa wait for us outside I think Phil really need some piece of cents inserted in his brain and you should also relax by now I know it is being a lot for you" I nodded  tiredly and gone outside still confused about the whole situation.

How I am related to Indian history?
And from what Phil is protecting me? And how I am gonna get that book which has existed in the ancient time?