Part 5

I was thinking about all the things that they have been talking about I just can't get my head wrapped around it it's just too much for me I mean how I am even related to royalty of Indians in past. Is this shit even possible or are they just mad or something? I was wandering in my own thoughts until I heard the door opening slowly.

" You can come now " Phil calmly said.
I nodded my head and went inside to see if his friend is still alive or not? Oh he is .

" Welcome back lisa. So good news is that after putting some brain cells to Phil he agrees with me now so I assume it wouldn't be too hard for you too "  Felix said while setting wire cord into weird looking machine.

" I can't tell until you make me understand what I am gonna do? The things you said earlier honestly doesn't make any sense to me for real" I said annoyed while passing my hands through my hair frustrated by all of this.

" Calm down. It's simple to cure the disease Dr John has caught we have to get that book which those seven minister has made and for sure it's only possible if we go back to time and steal that book"

What?!!!!

"A -are you even listening to yourself?! How can I go back to time. I think you have gone insane," I shouted at him. Phil putted his hand on my shoulders and I looked at him

" We have one way to go into the past " I stared at him at disbelief while he continued

" Time Machine "

" Time Machine? "

" Yes it helps us to d-" 

" I know it helps us to go back in time atleast in Hollywood but it's not in real life " i interrupted Felix

" But we have made, don't underestimate us. Normal people and especially politician don't know about this because we know,  it will get misuse by people." Phil explained and continued

" Lisa, you have no choice but to go into that time line when that dynasty existed, and you have to find that book yourself "

" But why only me ? I mean anyone can go to past with time Machine right?"  I questioned

" Yes you are right, but as I told you earlier you have that mark on your neck that is certainly related to dynasty somehow so it will be more reasonable to send you and beside we trust your passion of helping other people." Felix smiled at me.

I smiled back and said " yes, I will certainly do this if I am the one who is made for it. I will gladly sacrifice my life and as far I think it will be an amazing adventure for me"

Phil turned me by my shoulders to face him " are you sure lisa ? You wanna do this? I can't imagine you being hurt " I smiled holding his hand in between mine." don't worry , I will be fine if you encourage me "

"You know I will always be with you" I smiled at his response.

Felix coughed a little trying to get our attention " so, if you two lovebirds are done chatting then I think we should start right now because Dr John don't have much time left " we nodded.

Phil opened the door and signal me to enter before going inside he pulled me in embrace hugging me tightly and kissed my cheeks , I blushed away a little. We leaned our foreheads together " please be safe " he said in the most soft voice I can ever hear .

We parted I entered into that round ball which they call time Machine and bulked my seat belt I looked both of them smiling before closing my eyes remembering everyone that I most love on this earth because I don't even know if I will be able to return and meet all of them again I don't want to be apart from them .

I can sense machine activating and moving in a very fast pace , the blue bulb is beeping inside and it really make terrifying sound that is really frightening me inside suddenly I sensed my head going blank and I fainted with all the pressure around my body and my mind.

Skip to time

slowly opened my eyes I feel my head heart by the coldness around me
" Uggh why my head is so heavy , its really unbreadble " I slowly opened my eyes while holding me head .

I found myself in the middle of white sheet land that is all covered in snow as far as I can see is trees all around me. I just remember Phil and Felix telling me to get into the time Machine and after that I am just not able to remember much .

I think I have to find way out of this forest . I looked up at the beautiful dark sky filled with stars like sky is wearing it's diamond jewelleries. There is something about past times and its beauty , I swear I have never witnessed a beautiful scene like this in my whole entire life. There is just one word to describe "beautiful"

Even though right now I am in the huge pressure to find my way out and fulfill my purpose as soon as possible but it's not any harm to enjoy the process of beautiful journey because it is the saying in my town that one day or another you will forget about the reward you have worked hard for. But you will remember the journey. And I find it really true even though I implemented this late in my life but still I am glad I recognise the beauty of these words and folktales that I have been hearing about all my childhood.

I think I should move out of this forest in the morning, it really dark right now the things visible to me is only because of moonlight. I hope this night end soon because right now I am feeling cold and hungry as hell
like it seems that I will faint at any moment I have to get some energy, but it's the forest and no Starbucks is here so I have to make my own food.

But first I should start a fire so that I can atleast find something here and there to eat. Or get woods so that I can fire and can atleast get some heat from it .

I looked around and found bunch of stone laid on the dry grass I picked up tree stick and I wrapped my scarf around it and tried to fire with those two stone just like i have seen in some movies.

And hopefully after trying for 20 minutes it worked.

I stood up and walked around the forest to find some fallen sticks and branches from the trees , I collected them and arranged them in the bundle to fire it .

I rubbed my hands together for a moment and bring my hands close to the fire

"Haa I think I should  start preparing for food now " I looked around to find anything edible.

I found different vegetables, cherries and apples.

Yes, this is more than enough to get enough energy for tomorrow's journey . I just need knife to cut Vegetable and I will make salad out of it.

"So what's going in my salad "

I picked cabbages, chillies, brinjal , coriander, and cauliflower and specially cherries too because I can't miss my drink.

I decided to make my knife out of wood by scrambling it on the big stone.
I washed all the vegetables from the river near. The river was very still and calm , I can clearly see the moon from it , it's crystal clear honestly, If someone told me to here I gladly will for forever.

I cutted the vegetables and put it into the wood basket that I found near the apple tree .

Set the system so that I can cook my vegetables.

While it's cooking I decided to make something sweet , I made juice of cherry and cutted apples.

It's a very easy task for me because while I visited my village in summer and winter vacation, me and my granny used to make juices out of different cherries in the forest.

I checked my vegetables with knife by poking it onto the surface if it is cooked or not . It's fine now.

I arranged all the food on the piles of grass and sat down to eat, I will not say it's most delicious because I can feel the absence of salt but still I am grateful for this, I will remember this food forever . To be really honest its really fun and great to learn how to cook in the forest without the modern tools we used today.

I finished my food and laid down near the fire while clutching onto my jacket tightly.

Let's see what is written in tomorrow's destiny.