Part 10

There is a key that may have significance as it all seems a puzzle mystery to me. I took the key from Alonzo hands to look at it clearly by flashing the light .

Wait!! There's a code on it.

" Alonzo, there's a code in it ."

" Code?"

" Yes, it is 712..7" I tried to read it carefully in the dark room.

" Lisa? It means this code has some relation to the book and this code is the one that will lead us to the book" he said skeptically.

" Yes, whatever it is let's think about this in palace." He held my hands in his large ones and we ran off from there.

After arriving the palace it's already too late at night and fuck! I am really sleepy I mean it was a hectic night today, so many puzzles and unanswered questions in a day. Unbelievable!

" Alonzo, why don't we go to sleep now? We can leave this one for morning" I yawned.

" I am not lazy like you " he mumbled while writing something in his diary.

I stepped up from the bed and pointed my fingers at him " hello mister, it was me who brought the box when you were trying your charms with that "queen" " 

He raised his eyebrows " oh really? Why you are so bothered with our little relationship "  now he has a mischievous smile on his face as he continued working.

" I-i am not jelaous or something ok!" I said hurriedly.

" I never said you were jealous though" he laughed.

" Y-yeah whatever just don't get yourself too high up and come to bed now" I lied on the bed.

" Yes Miss honours."

Next day

Since the morning we have been trying to solve the code but it's just so frustrating that we haven't reached to any conclusions. I decided to take a break and recharge my brain battery . So I decided to got to the library, I mean this is the only thing that I really love in this palace . Reading gives me energy and fuel to look forward for next adventures , this is the technique I have been using since more than a decade and fortunately it works too.

I searched for some books by keeping in mind " judge a book by it's cover" even though I don't want to lol.
After so much try I finally found one book that caught my eye, it seems a little mysterious genre, and this is what I want at this moment. I rolled down on the stairs and sat at one of the comfortable sofa to read my book.

After 30 minutes of tiredly reading , I was feeling a little sleepy as I have not slept too greatly (thanks to Alonzo) but my eyes opened wide when I found a familiar keyword - 7127.

Thats the code! That's the code we found! I jumped in excitement and clapped for my luck .

I started to read line by line carefully .

" Fuck! That's insane! I have to inform this to Alonzo"

I hurried over to our room with the book , I opened the door and found Alonzo wrapped in the towel his bare back is facing me , I can't help but to admire his  muscles and his strong arms . I swear a bee can literally fly straight to my mouth if I don't close it right now. There's also a pretty mole on his shoulder. How cute! I was so busy on admiring until I heard his voice.

" Are you done staring?" He asked turning around to face me. I gasped he already knew that I was there!

" What?! I was not staring" he came closer to me with serious expression and stopped 6 inches away from my face " are you sure?".

I felt my cheeks burning. God! I was embarrassed that I was caught red handed.

I shaked my head " o-of course not! I was just...." He moved his face closer to me now his serious expression turned into a mischievous smile.

" I am waiting"

I straighten myself as I realised he was trying to mock me. I will not fall for his trap.

" Actually I was only here because I found something about the code" he scrunched his nose .

" Really? What's that"

I showed him the page where the info was written.

" It's saying that this code is actually a symbol of find light in darkness and it's actually related to the ancient story about one place." I tried to explain him.

" So you are saying that this code is actually leading us to one place and there's where our next clue is?"

I nodded.

"Lushk push" I mumbled .