Chapter 10

~Hunter's pov.~

Kat and Carolina were still in the woods talking. I looked at Mitchel and he looked scared. "I'm sorry for almost ripping your head off." I said.

"It's okay son, but you're not going to be very happy in a second."

"What?"

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I heard Christopher behind me.

"I know you're not talking to me like that," I growled, loud enough that the all the birds in the woods flew away.

"Who else would I be talking to?"

"You need to check yourself," we started walking towards each other. I felt myself slowly starting to shift. When we got to in each other's face he pushed me and I grabbed him by his neck.

"NO!!!!! Please don't hurt him!" I heard Carolina screamed.

"Why not I will be doing everyone a favor."

"Hunter she's pregnant and it's his," Kat screamed.

I dropped him, "What?"

"She's pregnant, don't hurt him."

I looked at Carolina, I couldn't believe her. When I first found her she was in the woods because her dad beat her. I got in his face and told him if he did it again I wouldn't hold back. And now she is just setting herself up to get hurt again. "You know what, Carolina, I have defended you since the day I met you. And now you're setting yourself up to get beat again. Well I'm not just going to sit by and watch you get beat just cause he is your baby daddy. So here are your choices you will come with Katerina and I or you can stay here and be with someone who will beat you, so what are you gonna choose?"

"Hunter, don't hate me," she was crying now. I just shook my head and started walking towards the truck. When I got in the truck I turned it on and pulled down the driveway stopping close by where Kat was. I saw her kiss Carolina's forehead and pull out her phone to get her number. Kat walked over to the truck and got in. She didn't say anything which I was tankful for. I started driving down the road, I couldn't help it I had to hold her hand. "Hunter?" she spoke in a quite voice.

"I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have acted like that way towards her, but I don't want to see her get beat like before."

"What do you mean before?"

"When I first met her, she was in the woods. Her dad had beat her and she was crying. I went up to him and threatened him, he hasn't laid a hand on her since. But now it doesn't matter because Christopher is just going to do the same damn thing."

"Hunter please calm down," she begged kissing my hand.

"I'm sorry my love, how about we just mainly focus on the wedding." She smiled, "So what do you already have planned?"

"I have the location, the date, invitations sent out, tuxes, and menu done."

"What else needs to be done?"

"My mom took care of the rest nothing but I am going looking for my wedding dress and brides maid dresses."

"Yeah I don't want to see your dress,."

"Good cause I wasn't going to show you."

"So how much money are you gonna need for the wedding dress?"

"Don't worry about it I already have it taken care of."

"Listen I don't want us to ask your parents for money."

"Okay, and I'm not asking them for money." I smiled at her.

"So my love where do you want to go."