Chater 7

~Katerina's pov.~

I am currently reading the Notebook in the garden. While Hunter and the men played with the kids in front of me. The women were sewing up clothes, reading and writing. His people seemed to be so happy even when they didn't have very much. I was half way done with my book when the sun was blocked out I looked up to see Hunter. "Hey, I guess that book is pretty good since you didn't even notice everyone leaving for lunch."

"It actually is, I haven't read it in two years."

"Oh yeah I'm sorry that it kind of ruined that book for you." He sat down on the ground right by my legs.

"Its fine it wasn't your fault that I'm a bitch."

He put his hand on my leg, "You are anything but a bitch. You did what you thought was best for your people."

"But still, I shouldn't have treated you like that," I looked into his eyes I wanted him to know that I was being serious. They have been here for a week now and we have spent time together here and there making sure nobody saw us. I have gotten to learn so much and I am slowly starting to see that I am the biggest dumb ass in the world.

"Let's not bring up the past anymore," he smiled kissing my knee.

"Can you come by my room tonight after everyone is asleep?" He nodded, "Also who made lunch?"

"I think it was your staff, why?"

"Because I love to cook and that ain't fair."

"But it's their job." I shrugged and got off the bench and started walking into the castle towards the kitchen. Hunter was at my side and when we got to the kitchen it was the staff who was cooking. When they saw me they threw their hands up in surrender. I turned and walked up to my room and changed into some volleyball shorts and a light blue women's old navy active compression tank. I walked down the stairs I needed a run. I was just barley past the treeline when I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Chris and he just kissed me. I pushed him off of me and slapped him dead across his face. "What the hell was that for," he yelled at me.

"We ain't together, so that's what that is for. So leave me alone go home and don't come back."

"You don't want to do this Katerina," it sounded like a threat.

"Or what? You aren't going to do anything." I turned and started running. I can't believe he thinks I'm scared of him. I don't know how long I ran all I know is that it felt good. I got back when it was like 4 or 5 hours after sun set. I walk into my room and take off my tank top leaving my sports bra and my shorts while I looked for my PJs the lights still off.

"Did you forget about me?" I almost jumped out of my skin. I turned and saw him laying on my bed.

"I'm so sorry," I walked over and crawled in my bed next to him.

"Where did you go?"

"For a run," he started playing with my hair.

"That took 10 hours?" I nodded. "Well you must have had allot on your mind, care to share?"

"It's nothing just thinking and day dreaming."

"I bet you were fantasizing about me," I laughed quietly.

"Keep dreaming," I kissed his cheek and kept looking for my pj's. I finally found a tank top with a built I'm bra and a pair of booty shorts. I changed right in front of him not caring. I mean he is going to see me naked sooner or later.

"Why do you tease me?"

"Because it's fun," I said walking back over to him.

He put his hand on my hip rubbing little circles, "So what do you want to talk about?"