Chapter 2

Two Years Later

I have loved spending these past two years with my Christopher. Since I have rejected Hunter I felt like I was slowly dying. What made it worse is that that day Hunter told his dad and Carmicheal that I was his mate and that I rejected him. They banished him from ever coming back it kills me every time I think about it. I know he is okay because if he wasn't I would feel it. Right now me and Chris were walking in the woods holding hands, and talking about what we were going to do the day before my party for my 18th birthday. Every now and then he would go back home and to see how things are going. And every time he leaves I get scared that he won't ever come back. "So Anastasia and I were talking about going to a spa the day before my birthday and I would really love if you came with me." I said looking up at him.

His eyes got big, "Sweet heart you know I love you, but I ain't going to do that."

I laughed, " No I mean come with us and hang out with Carmicheal since he is going with Anastasia."

"Hun, every time Carmicheal and I go with you and Anastasia to do something girly we always just sit and hold y'all's purses."

"Okay, well then I guess you don't want to go to their private gym and fields." he stopped jerking my arm so that I faced him.

"Are you serious right now?" he asked me I nodded he picked me up, "God I love you." He gave me a big kiss and we kept smiling. I know how to make my man happy. Then I heard a sound coming from behind me, the next thing I knew my back was to Chris's. I took in a deep breath and I smelt a lycan, I looked around Chris and saw him. I held onto Chris's arm feeling him loose control. The lycan whistled and five more appeared all around us. I started growling so they think they can just mess with us no ma'am. All of a sudden I felt a presence that overwhlemed me I looked around and saw this guy that looked like Taylor Lautner the only difference was that he is 6 foot and has sparkling blue eyes. I felt an instant connection with him. "Well look what we have here boys," he said in a voice that made me shiver. I saw some shifters and werewolves come out. "I think these punks can mess with our beloved Princess without getting punished." he growled.

"Get out of here boy this has nothing to do with you." The first lycan snarled.

"I think it does," he said stepping in between Chris and the lycan. His men did the same with all the other lycans.

"Who the hell do you think y'all are?"

"We are the Hunters we protect the innocent and hunt down the cruel."

"So should we just be scared of y'all?"

"I would be," I felt the heat radiating off of him he was about to shift.

"Bro, calm down you're loosing it," one of his men said.

He took a deep breath, "Let them leave and me and you will have a little talk."

That was the last straw for Chris he doesn't like it when other's defend him, "Listen here pup I don't care who you think you are, but I can protect my own girl." he snarled. One of the werewolves put his back to me and I knew he was telling me to get out of here but I really didn't care.

"May I say something," everybody was shocked that I had said something. They all nodded, "Thank you, for one I don't need anybody to protect me and two sir I do not like your attitude. I put my neck out so Lycans can have more land. So I don't know what you want from me."

"The Queen was the one who did that not you bitch," and the guy who came to rescue us punched him so hard that when he hit a tree it fell over.

"Learn some manners why don't you," he snarled.