Chapter 21: The First Two Missions

Start from the beginning

"We could mention we're in a band that needs a drummer or bassist next time we go on a mission." I say rather than the lyrics.

"And hope that someone we're placed with would fill one of those spots?" Vigna asks.

"Yup." I say, "We could advertise ourselves as needing a drummer or bassist, but tha-

"Looks really stupid." Vigna finishes my sentence before a sigh, "If only a drummer could walk in the studio randomly."

"And that drummer knew a bassist who is willing to join a band." I join in.

"If only..." Vigna says while looking at the door, almost trying to will a drummer to appear.

...

Obviously nothing happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9:28

I arrive back at the Penguin Logsitics dorm.

I hear shouting from the other side of the wood door, but I have to go through to get to my dorm, so...

*Creak*

"LEARN TO DODGE DUMBO!" Croissant yells.

"YOUR SPAMMING THE SAME STUPID AOE ATTACK I LITTERALY CAN'T DODGE IT!" Exusiai yells.

"Oh hi Az." Mostima calmly says, "Having a good day?"

"HAHA, I GOT YOU-"

"Pretty good day, got some good guitar pratice in." I answer her.

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T-"

"My first mission was made up of two annoying people, but otherwise it was fine." I finish answering.

"COME ON JUST DIE ALREADY-"

"Well you heard what happened to Texas." Mostima says, "Two annoying people seems pretty tame compared to them."

"I WON'T DIE UNLESS YOU COME DOWN WITH ME-"

"She did seem to have it rough." I take a long yawn, "But i'm just gonna go sleep for right now. Is Sora here?"

"OH DON'T YOU DARE-"

"Yeah she's back at the dorm." Mostima says, "Wanting to see her?"

"GET AWAY FROM ME FREAK-"

"Mhmm." I mumble to her while walking to my room, "Seeing her just makes everything better."

"N-NO, DON'T-"

"I get that. G'night." Mostima says.

"AHHHHHHHH"

"Goodnight." I say.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, WE DAMN TIED-"

I close the door and spare my ears from their onslaught.

...

"Hey darling." I hear Sora say from her bed, "I heard about your first mission being accompanied by two assholes."

How did she hear about that? I've literally not mentioned it once... You know, who cares? I love her, I'll give her a pass.

"Yeah, it was pretty good after that." I say, "How'd your first go?"

"Horrible." Sora says with a straight face, "I couldn't fight for the life of me, and the guys around me definitely knew I was an idol, but they were too scared to ask, so everything was extremely awkward."

"Did they not put you with any of us?" I say, slightly pissed, "I get putting me and Texas with random people, but we're fighters. They did it with you? A famous idol who's still learning the ropes?"