eve of destruction - FIVE HARGREEVES [A]

Start from the beginning

When Teresa Hargreeves turns a corner to find Hazel's dead body, she follows the three Swedes to find out what they're up to, which leads her to the first of her in-laws and his crazy friend. Because Teresa Hargreeves may have missed out on her first chance to help her family to save the world, but she wasn't going to let another slip through her fingers.

If you don't particularly like this summary, feel free to edit it to your liking.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

epigraph:

"Don't deny your fire, my dear, just he who you are and burn."

- mark anthony

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

quotes:

"Found it in his office, while he was busy stabbing you."

"Five, honey, don't be mean to your brother."

five and teresa hargreeves

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

about:

fullname: Teresa Hargreeves (née Kane)
age: 58
family: Louis Kane (Father)
Mai Kane (Mother)
Five Hargreeves (Husband)
Umbrella Academy (in-laws)
Unnamed child
Other unnamed family

the life of teresa hargreeves

Before Five: Having been born on the 1st October 1989 like the others, Teresa was given fire powers. Her parents didn't like her using them, they thought they were evil. They didn't sell her to Reginald because they believed their child to be a miracle, unaware of the power she had. 2002, Teresa lashed out and ended up setting fire to the coach so she ran and then bumped into Five who then took her along to the apocalypse.

The apocalypse: Stranded in the future, Teresa blamed Five at first, after quickly recognising who he was from his uniform. It took a few weeks but they ended up getting along (Five was really surprised by her powers). They ended up falling in love and getting married in the apocalypse. Teresa was actually pregnant for a little while in her early thirties but then lost the baby at 6 months. They were broken but both realised it was for the best (but even when they're 58, it still affects them). They survive together until the Handler shows up.

The Commission: Having had apocalypse training, Teresa was strong and tough. She still, however, has a good and kind heart so she's not fond of killing (Five does the most of it). Her and Five became an unstoppable duo. Teresa was very good at integrating into different timelines and Five was an excellent marksman. They decided to break their contract to save the world but it didn't go to plan.

If you would like to know any other details about Teresa , please private message me and I'll be more than happy to answer any questions.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

notes:

• I cast Linh Dan Pham as Old!Teresa and you can keep this if you want or you can change it.

• Teresa knew Five's math was wrong and she ended up in the alleyway, in June 1963, stuck in her teenage body. Teresa then managed to find somewhere to stay, she's pretty resourceful. Still goes back the alley once a week and never gives up, hoping that one day Five will reappear.

• His family find it amusing how the person who keeps bossing them around gets told off by his wife which makes him nervous.

• Teresa is a good person but she's a little broken which she hides behind a smile. She's quite a happy person but sometimes you can see the pain behind her eyes.

• The umbrellas love her immediately, even Ben does, they can tell that she's good for Five.

ACT ONE
umbrella academy season 2

Teresa never stops visiting the alley but is this time greeted with a dead Hazel and the swedes running so she follows them and ends up running into Diego. She recognises him and stays with him and is reunited with Five. Five and Teresa mainly stick together, but he tries to keep her away from Lila and the Handler but she's smart and makes him bring her to kill the board. The umbrellas are shocked by Teresa's powers and that Five has a wife. Teresa does not like Reginald.

ACT TWO
umbrella academy season 3

There is no sparrow Teresa as her mother was also killed. Five is ready to retire and even though Teresa wants to, she wants to make sure the world is okay first. Teresa is both a mothering figure and irresponsible aunt figure to Stanley. Five and Teresa act like an old married couple but they decide, that considering they're young again, to start anew. Five goes with Lila to the Commission without Teresa and her older self is not there, already dead. Teresa knows the loss of losing a child so she tries to support Allison but then realises Allison has changed a lot.

When TUA season 4 comes out, it needs to be added to this timeline.

Author's Note: I have some graphics for this book you're more than welcome to have, all made by me.

IMPORTANT — anything not mentioned in this timeline is up to you to develop, giving you space for your own ideas. Also, if you have any questions, please private message me, I'm more than happy to answer them.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

password — If you could pick a superpower, what would it be and why?