Min got surprised by the sceleton part. Has mk being seeing them too? She was interrupted from her thoughts when tang spoke up.

"Just yesterday, you two blew off checkers night because min had a baby sitting job and you had to study. Study what I might ask?". Tang throws checkers into mk's face.

Mk stood up and began waving his hands to stop everyone from questioning him any further. "Alright! Alright! I get it! It's just . . . Monkey king said . . ."

He paused and frowned, looking like he was remembering something, to which min got concern. He probably must have gone through a lot in the pass few days.

"I just . . . Need to be ready". He sat back on his seat.

"Ready for what?". Pigsy asked, but wasn't able to get a reply when the lights turned off.

Tang quickly shushed the pig demon. "It's starting!".

"Tang, would you-'.

Tang shushed him again by placing a hand on his lips, making pigsy to sweetdrop. Suddenly, a shadow ran by and everyone starts to get uneasy. On stage, a shadow-like puppet drops down and turns to the audience with a creepy purple glowing smiley face.

Tang and pigsy immediately hugged each other out of fear as sweet rolled down their faces.

"Tang, what kind of play did you sat this was?". Pigsy asked, before the curtains opened up to reveal a hooded figure on stage.

"Welcome viewers to a shadow play, the likes, which of have never been seen". He held up a glowing purple lantern as the background showed a figure holding a staff. "It follows the tragic tale of a legendary worrior, and how those who bring light into this world can inevitably bring darkness to those they hold dear".

The shadow play shows the figure being over shadowed by darkness.

"Mei, min, I just realized something". Mk whispered. "

What?".  Mei asked.

"Something seems off to you too?". Min asked, guessing he must have thought the play was a little suspicious as well.

"I-i . . . I don't have snacks!".

Min sweetdrops. "That's what this is about?".

"Kid, relax! You literally just ate". Pigsy scolded.

"Must get snacks!".

"Ugh, fine. Go grab some snacks!".

"I think I better come with you just in case-". Min didn't get to finish what she was saying when mk darted out of the theatre in the speed of light.

"And don't forget to get me some-".

Pigsy shushed the noodle eating scholar, smirking. Min looked at the door mk ran out off and couldn't help but feel like he was hiding something. She quickly shrugged it off for now and went back to focusing on the play.

"Like light, heroes bring warmth, hope and friendship".

The puppeteer's lantern floats and began shinning brighter as the other as covered their faces from the blinding light, but min still managed to get a peek at the show.

"But it also gives life to the darkness".

Before they knew what was happening, their shadows were being sucked into the lantern and the gang disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min opened her eyes and saw that she was floating in some kind of dark purple void.