30. My Mate (M)

Yoongi gently laid Hoseok on his bed, never stopping kissing him meantime. The omega loved how soft and tentative were alpha's lips against his.

When Yoongi broke off the kiss to undress them, Hoseok whined, chasing the older's lips. Alpha chuckled at his eagerness.

"Soon, my love. You'll have all of me just for you soon."

Hoseok felt slick running down his hole, wetting his entrance as Yoongi removed their shirts. The alpha had such nice body with defined abs and chest muscles. The omega just wanted to bury himself in it and feel every muscle under his fingers.

"You can touch me baby. As much as you wish. Anywhere you'd like." Yoongi took his hand guiding it down his front slowly.

Hoseok's scent bloomed around them. Omega kept releasing sweetened pheromones to let his alpha know what he had on mind.

He was ready to be claimed in every way possible. He had waited so long for this. He wanted to give himself to the alpha who he had madly fallen for. To the alpha who he believed was his destiny.

"Please Yoongi..." He begged unable to hold back anymore. He wanted this man so much that his omega was on the verge too.

Yoongi dived into his scent gland, kissing and biting the sensitive spot. He run his lips against it, sending waves of pleasure through omega's system. His hands worked fast to remove Hoseok's pants along with his own.

Only when cool air hit his lower part, Hoseok realized he was stark naked in front of his alpha for the first time. He felt sudden urge to hide himself.

"Baby what are you doing?" Yoongi gently asked him when Hoseok tried to cover his privates. "Why are you hiding from me what's mine?"

Hoseok flushed, his wetness growing to such extent that his slick was dripping on Yoongi's sheets. The alpha guided omega's hands above his head and devoured his naked frame with lust filled eyes.

"Please don't cover yourself from me, love. You're the most perfect and beautiful omega I've ever seen. Don't hide this sight from your alpha."

Hoseok's back arched at the compliment and he let out small moan. He was sucker for praises and Yoongi had already caught up on that.

Yoongi reattached his lips to omega's neck, sucking on his flesh and rubbing his thick with arousal foresty scent all over him. Hoseok bared his neck for more access to alpha as he kept moaning at the assault on his scent gland.

It was so long since he had sex last time. All these feelings felt new to him. Maybe because he had never been this aroused or excited when it came to sex with his mate. Or maybe because Daehyun never took good care of him in bed.

"Where are your thoughts, my love?" Suddenly he felt Yoongi stop kissing him and the alpha stared at him with his darkened eyes. Hoseok saw that he was barely controlling himself just like him.

"I'm sorry. I just thought about how Dae-"

Yoongi shushed him with demanding kiss. It was nothing like previous ones when he softly brushed their lips. He dominated the kiss, claiming Hoseok's mouth as if trying to prove him something.

"Never mention his name when I'm about to make love to you. Don't do this ever again baby." He growled, his eyes reddening for a moment before returning back to dark brown.

"It isn't what you think, alpha." Hoseok said gently, cupping Yoongi's face. "I was so unhappy with him. We haven't been together for more than a year so you know. Last few heats I spent on my own. And when he had ruts he left for a week. He lied that he went to alpha's sanctuary. I think he was with other omegas."