"I didn't realize that I've been so selfish this whole time. But then Bella died and I left, and I was thinking of everything and I realized she wasn't just my sister, she's your sister and if she had died I would have just left you here to deal with that alone."

"Celeste you thought you're twin died." Emmett starts but Celeste moved to cover his mouth to stop him.

"Just let me say this please." She pleads and he nods so she moves her hand away. "It wasn't just this, it was  back when you went to the Voltori and all that time after when you were trying to apologize and I just ignored you. It was so wrong and I just. I was thinking about it and I just realized it seems like I don't love you."

"Celeste I know you love me."

"I'd hope so I touch your dick way too often for you to not know it." She jokes and he smiles at her. "Other than that though I feel like I'm not showing it enough and I don't know why it's like eating away at me. Like you built this house and you brought me an entire wardrobe and you're just so much better at this relationship thing than I am."

"I have been alive longer."

"Emmett can I please just confess my undying love for and get all my emotions out so we never have to do this again?"

"Sorry. Go ahead." He encouraged and Celeste just glared at him for a minute.

"As I was saying." She starts. "I love you, like an obnoxious amount, like you're in me." Emmett cracks a smile and Celeste narrows her eyes at him knowing he wants to make a joke. "And it was always like that, that day in history when you smiled at me with your dimples I was done for. It's like you're a disease and I'm all infected with Emmett Cullen. And I can't even think about anything but you sometimes and it's just, I love you Emmett."

Emmett just stared at his girlfriend in awe. He knew if he could still blush he would be redder than a tomato, and if his heart still beat it would've given out.

"And I know it's a disease because when you have one you learn everything about it and I just know or I want to know everything about you. Like how you're favorite color is light blue but not any light blue because it' was the color of your eyes and you had your moms eyes." Which was one of the first things she'd learned about him when they had that art project. "And now we're vampires and I always thought you were soft and shit when I was human but now you actually feel soft to me because of vampire physics or whatever it is. Seriously it makes no sense but, you're like my home now and shit." She stopped her self before she started rambling for hours, because when it came to Emmett she really could go on. "I just want you to know that I really do love you. And I know I can't give you all this stupid shit like a half breed kid ever or even marriage for now but I do really love you."

"So we're gonna get married someday?" Celeste laughed and nodded.

"No time soon, I'd like to just exist for a while first."

"As long as you're existing with me babe." He says and pulls her into his lap. "I really love you too. An obnoxious amount."

"Don't flirt with me." Celeste replies wrapping her arms around him. "It's gross and makes me feel mushy." Emmett laughs and presses a kiss to her jawline making her sigh. She leaned down to brush her nose against his, she moved like she was going to kiss him before backing away and then darting out of the room. Emmett laughed before chasing her.

-

"Can I watch you touch yourself?" Celeste asks looking up at me with innocent eyes like she didn't just ask me to jerk off for her.

"Don't look at me like that." I reply leaning forward to kiss her. She tilts her chin up meeting me halfway. I pull her closer to me before I flip us over so she's straddling my hips as we kiss, she grinds down and I groan into the kiss. I feel her smile into the kiss as I move to grab her wrists, I use one hand to hold them behind her back. "So pretty baby." I say leaning back against the headboard one hand holding both of hers and the other moving to grip my cock.