The Good Guys, The Bad Guys, and In-Between

En başından başla

Appeared on the TV was the same annoying reporter, "What up?! This is Tiffany Fluffit, Channel Six Action News. The old Bad Guys returned once again, with their crazy antics what we know before and now!"

"Guys, guys! We're on TV again!" Wolf declared as the other Bad Guys turned away from the fridge with food in their mouths. They quickly jumped back on the couch to watch the views.

"As we know, the Bad Guys had returned to their old criminals, and not just stealing. They had been causing a lot of fun and chaos around, such as vandalizing, property damage, and littering recently. We don't know what other crimes they would commit in the future again," Tiffany reported, facing the camera, "But, according to the witnesses and authorities, to pay for their newfound hobbies of crime, the Bad Guys continued to be vigilantes of stopping other criminals who dared to get in their way and steal their title. So far, the Bad Guys are now known to be the most confusing criminals of our time."

"Ooh, 'confusing'! Now that is brand new," Tarantula smiled.

"Well, we do good and bad things at the same time. It's pretty confusing," Shark admitted, making the other Bad Guys laugh in agreement.

"So, everyone was still questioning: Who are the Bad Guys now? Are they good or bad? That's one question we will never get the real answer to," Tiffany finished reporting.

Just then, there was a ring sound in Wolf's pocket. He pulled it out, and it was coming from the compact communicator. The Bad Guys predicted it was Diane since she was the one who gave them the communicators. This was her cue.

Wolf opened the compact with Diane's face shown in the "mirror", "Hey, Governor Foxington," Wolf greeted.

Diane paced around her office while holding a compact on her paw, "Mr. Wolf, I heard you guys are the new star of Los Angeles."

"Sorry we didn't keep our promise. Some people miss the old us," Wolf confessed.

"Let me guess: Chief Luggins?" the Governor guessed.

"How did you know?"

"She's been haunting you guys since you got out of jail. I see you felt pity for her."

"Well, it's not just her, it's for us too," Snake pointed, wanting Diane to hear his voice.

Diane then asked, "So, how did she take it?"

"Well, we'll just give her what she wants. I mean, that's a good deed, right? Making someone happy, even to our enemies?" Wolf said with a smile.

"Are you sure this is what you want guys? I mean, yeah, you guys could go back to jail again, but paying for your crimes by stopping other people's crimes would be a good thing?" Governor Foxington looked worried.

"It's more like our own community service out of jail."

"Hmm, good point. As long as you guys didn't do anything extreme, I think I'll let it slide a little, but it will affect my job. Just don't commit many crimes, okay? It's my job to clean this city."

"Don't worry, Diane, we still want to live a good normal life," Shark reassured her while cutting into her and Wolf's conversation.

"Good. Look at the plus side, not everyone hated you anymore."

"I guess they got used to us," Hornet murmured.

"Well, they better be. You gained some new friends out there. There's no need for you guys to hide anymore.... Well, as long as you do your 'community service'."

"You can count on us, Diane," Tarantula stated.

Diane then replied, "Perfect. Listen, I'll call you guys back when I have the time. I have paperwork to do."