chapter 25 - in the name of love

As minutes become hours,hours become days,days become months and months become years,you and neteyams love became stronger and stronger it was true love that you felt for neteyam.

As you and Neteyam became older you both were closer and closer together.
You both laughed and joked about the most stupidest things.

"Hey y/n let's go in a walk" you and him were sat down he took your hand and helped your up as you both walked on the warm welcoming sand.

"Oh y/n my life has been so amazing with you" neteyam stopped walking and stood infornt of you.

"Mine has been more amazing with you" he put his hands on both sides of your face.

"I see you y/n,I love you" you couldn't even saying anything.

"I-I- I see you-" he kissed you and you kissed back.

your lips detached from one another,"your mine forever y/n" he hugged you and you hugged back.

"AYYYYYYY" Lo'ak shouted and and bunch of people were clapping.

"Omg" you laughed.

"What an audience we have" neteyam said.

"someone embarrassed?" Neteyam said.

"Shut up!!" You let go of him throwing sand on him.

"HEY!" He shouted running after you.

You hid in the marui pod and once he found you he hugged you,"gotcha" you laughed.

"Your so weird" you flicked his head.

"I- so mean" he laughed.

~

as you and neteyam grew your life grew to and so did your family, having 2 children was something you'd never imagined but the 2 children were of neteyams colour and the other was of a Metkayina colour.

You and neteyam had your own marui pod at this point,"when I first met your father I tried to kill him" your 2 children layed with you and neteyam.

"It was love at first sight" they all laughed.

Neytiri and Jake were watching them with a smile then left.

When it was morning you ate your food and played with your kids neteyam was running with one like an airplane,"fly" you said as your child and neteyam played.

You ran whilst your child ran after your and your pretended to fall as your child came and hugged you,you hugged back,"gotchaaa!!" You smiled.

Neteyam taught the eldest son to catch fish,you played with the youngest girl,life was great.
The kids grew older and so did the both of you.
You and neteyam where our in the water swimming away.

"I can't believe this" neteyam looked at you.

"we have 2 beautiful children who are already 13 and 10 neteyam thank you for everything" you got off your Ilu and went to neteyam and hugged him,he was on a skimwing.

He hugged you back,"no y/n thank you for everything you gave me 2 beautiful children you showed me the best of life you saved me" he kissed you and you kissed back.

You swam to your Ilu and got on it making the connection,"race back to the island?" You said looking at neteyam.

"Bet- HEY THATS CHEATING!!!" You went off first and he was right behind you you smiled looking back at him but then you got distracted looking at the creatures this a never gotten old.

Then you carried on swimming side by side to neteyam,you got to the island getting out the water everyone out of there marui pod looking at the sky,Neytiri and Jake kept yours and neteyams kids close.

You went to them,"neytiri what is happening" she pointed to the sky you looked up at the sky and so did neteyam he knew what it was and so did you.

"Neteyam is it the.." he nodded.

"You've got to be joking right..? Right?" You were scared and he hugged you.

"We are a family I'll protect this family from any danger i promise" you hugged him.

"Mommy I'm scared" your youngest daughter kamari came to you hugging your leg.

"Dad mom what is happening?" The eldest son Iani came to the both of you holding both of hands.

"Nothing kiddo it'll be okay" neteyam said.

Kiri came over to neteyam,"well looks like this is happening once again.." neteyam nodded.

"These people will keep on coming back to haunt us..we need to kill them indefinitely" neteyam said.

You looked around the people were terrified but you held your children close,"never be afraid my children these people aren't nice people they don't like us-"

"Y/n. Stop." Neteyam said.

"They don't like us but never be afraid because-"

"Y/n!" Neteyam said but you ignored him.

"My children you are strong like me and your father stay strong" you hugged them and looked at neteyam.