Chapter 8 - it is time

Today was the day you would be leaving and instead of watching Jake being taken from his leader ship you went to your families old hammock no the sully family but your family before they died.

It was half burnt off you looked at it remembering all the good times playing eating and enjoying life,your eyes flooded with tears blurring your vision.

you walked around every place it had been an hour and the sulky family were waiting for you,kiri came to you

"We have to go now y/n" yoy looked at kiri wipping your eyes.

"I'll be there in a sec" kiri waited for you,she saw you climbing up a a tree and cutting down a bit from the burnt hammock using it as a shawl.

You and kiri walked to where the rest were.

"Who gave you that necklace?" You smiled.

"A scientist"

"And what about the hammock? Who's is it?"

"My dead families" you started to cry again.

Kiri hugged you,"it's okay it's okay,come let's go" you had gotten there and called for your ikran.

Your ikran came and you got on it.

"What's with the hammock thing on you?"

"Nothing,nothing..just lets go" Jake sighed and everyone left.

you were messing about with everyone,you flew under and over Lo'ak which almost made him fall due to not concentrating.

you were laughing a lot it was nice to see a child who never spoke or eat started to bloom.
After awhile of messing about you let the sully family go further as you stayed where you were above the water.

"I wanna go home..I"

"Y/N KEEP UP" Jake shouted and you flew over to them.

it was again night the water crashing making huge waves hitting you.

"DONT YOU THINK ITS BEST IF WE FIND AN ISLAND TO STAY UNTIL WE REACH OUR DESTINATIONS" you shouted.

"I can hardly see" you flew off to the left.

"FOLLOW ME!!" They followed you and you took them to a tiny island.

You jumped off your ikran.

"I will go collect some wood I'll be back"

"I- neteyam go with her" neteyam went with
Y/n.

After a bit they came back with some wood and y/n started a fire with it,she took off her shawl and threw it in the fire.

"Y/n but wasn't that-"

"Yes kiri it was but it's time for a new beginning and we need a bigger fire" you were about to take your necklace off.

"Hey how about we just keep that one?" Kiri looked at you.

"Fine,but you guys go to bed it's late I'll keep look out" you got up and stretched and looked back at them.

"Go sleep then" you looked at them with a smile.

"But you need to sleep to"

"I'm not tired" they all finally went to sleep well half asleep.

Someone had came onto the island you took out your knife.

"Who's there?" A boy spoke,everyone woke up.

"Who's asking?!"

"Aonung from the reef clan I come in peace" you walked slowly to him.

"Hello aonung" he saw you the moon light making your eyes glow.

"Hello pretty what's your name?"

"Y/n from the forest clan" he couldn't see you well but he could tell that you were different.

"Some people from my clan told me there was people here is it just you?"

"Yes it's just me" you lied.

"What makes you stay out here by yourself?"

"Trying to have a new start I guess"

"I can't see you all well but what I can see you are beautiful y/n come i shall take you to my village for the night"

"No no I have somewhere to be tomorrow I'll be okay out here by myself"

"If you say so but if you need anything carry on straight ahead and you'll find my village,goodbye y/n" he kissed your hand and left.

"Oh my god what the fuck just happened?- oh shit" you looked behind you.

"I said go to sleep Damn it" you looked at them.

You went back over to them,neteyam was ready to kill that Motherfucker for kissing your hand but kept it calm.

"Oooo y/n seems like you got yourself a cute fish boyfriend" kiri laughed.

"Shut up!- he's not even my type- yk I can't even say that because I didn't get to see him properly" you layed your head on kiri.

"so what did you guys talk about" neteyam asked.

"Nothing really just asked why I was here and he KISSED MY HAND" you and kiri were squealing like children.