Chapter 20 - what a night

They dived under to see what was going on,it was y/n as soon as you connected to the tree you were almost lifeless and everything went dark.
Some type of creature came to you it was a beautiful creature it's glowing skin was amazing.

It wrapped itself around you everything came back glowing except you,that creature left.

With you right now

You saw neteyams death again infornt of you,You felt a strong presence you imagined it as eywa and asked,"why was I born?"

"to show what it is like being a hybrid and how powerful you can be yet you don't show it you hide it show the world y/n" This thing said.

"Why have I had so many life's?"

"Because-"

With everyone

Your eyes opened up,you couldn't breath nor move your eyes looked around frantically aoung got to you first taking you up to the surface pulling you onto his Ilu as he got on to.

"Y/n are you okay?"

You couldn't breath still,"sort-a"

"Calm down it'll be okay what happened" he asked but you just couldn't answer.

"you don't have to answer it's fine I-"

"Y/n" neteyam said you looked at him and you started to cry,going back in the water you hugged neteyam.

He hugged back,"what's wrong?" You just couldn't make out an answer.

he took you to his Ilu he held you in his arm,"let's take her back to the island" neteyam went off on his Ilu with you.

"I had a Vision..or I saw well heard something there voicr was mighty yet calming it felt like a warm hug but.." you looked at neteyam putting a hand on his face.

all you did was smile.

Neteyam smiled back and you came to the island,neteyam went to his parents and told him everything that happened.
They came to the marui pod to see you making a ring out of coral sea shells but it looked difficult but you managed.

"Y/n" Neytiri said siting next to you.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing" you said smiling but it was a fake smile.

"Tell me she said." Everyone came into the marui pod doing thwre own thing yet they listened to you.

"I heard her,I heard her voice tell me I was made to be powerful and to protect" you teared up.

"and if I was made to protect why why couldn't I protect that person"

"So much crying tonight huh?" Neytiri said.

"Not my fault you told me you were gonna leave then not leave!" You wipped your tears.

"Sorry" Neytiri said.

"Who is that person?" Jake asked.

"I can't say it's a secret" it was obvious who it was.

Jake came to you,"you already are so strong and you protected that person you saved him y/n" you looked at jake wipping your tears.

"I made rings and necklaces" you changed the subject.

"Hurt a lot to make though" you had tiny cuts on your finger.

"Ouch" Jake said laughing.

"Which one can I have?" Jake said.

"Ain't none of them gonna fit your fat ass neck or fingers" everyone had to hold back there laughter cuz you weren't wrong.

"Here try this one" you gave him a necklace putting it on him.

"It looks nice on you jake" Neytiri said Jake sat next to her.

You showed everyone this really pretty ring,"this is my favourite coral,I think I'll give this to aonung" you said making neteyam looked over at you not like a glare but like a glare.

"Kiri I have one for you and tuk and Lo'ak" they all came and you out there necklaces on and you put one on Neytiri.

Jake and Neytiri were like arm in arm and they were about to kiss,"A- NO GOODBYE IM GOING TO BE SICK" you took your stuff grabbing neteyams arm and running out of there stopping near the sea.

"So neteyam I- this is for you" you showed him the ring.

"Give it to Ao'nung not me" neteyam said.

"What?"

"It's for him not me so don't give it me." He looked down at you in a way he didn't care but he was just upset.

"But I- I made it for you!"

"You said it was for him so give it to him"

You both started to argue Damn this night was something else.

"whatever" he said going back to the marui pod leaving you there.

You got really upset and it started to rain it seem.

"GREAT JUST FUCKINH GREAT" you didn't go back into the marui pod.