Chapter 4 - try hard

It became the next morning you still silent as ever but today was diffrent today you were one step closer to helping them.

Jake and his family took your to the direhorses,he found one that "suited you"

"If your able to ride this direhorse without falling you'll be able to help fight on the land because neteyam told me how good you were with the bow and arrow" you nodded.

"Now make the connection with it and get on it" you did it,you made the connection and got on it.

You took and deep breath in and a deep breath out,you rode the direhorse and then came back to Jake,you made it look so easy.

"Well I,I want expecting this but I'll let you fight on the grounds then a deal is a deal" you nodded and in your mind you were so happy.

"My Jake she is only 14 if we let her go we have to let Lo'ak and neteyam go to" jake now felt bad because he didn't know what to do.

"Sorry but you can't go out and fight yet" it was obvious in your eyes that you were sad.

"Please I know what they will do and how to kill them please I-"

"No that's final" you got off your direhorse.

"Okay"

"Now show us your hunting skills" you nodded and started to walk into the forest walking around to see a deer like animal,you pulled back on the string and shot it,it fell on the floor and you went to it taking out your knife saying something to it and stabbed it.

"Rest at ease,may you no longer be in any pain" you put your knife away and looked at Jake.

"I- wow" Neytiri smiled.

"Maybe we underestimated her maybe she is ready" Neytiri nodded.

"2 days time we shall let you ride your own ikran" joy filled your eyes but no emotion showed on your face.

Jake patted you on the head and you allowed it but only once,you grabbed his hand looking at it and at him,"you aren't real na'vi?" Jake nodded.

"So I'm not the only odd one,that is nice to know" you looked at Jake who was gonna pat you head again but you moved away.

it was night again and you sat closer to the family today yet still not eating.

"Y/n you must eat or else" you shook your head.

You moved over to your side away from them and went to bed.