Chapter 5 - a new one?

2 days later it was your turn to learn to ride a ikran.

You and Jake went with your direhorse up this mountain the others were waiting for you far far up somewhere with the ikran.
It was so high up like scary high but you payed no attention to it.

Jake stopped and got off.

"Now we climb" he started to climb and you followed at a fast pace same as his.

Jake got to the top and grabbed you up.

"Wait until I say jump" you nodded.

"3,2,1 jump" he jumped and grabbed a vian you did the same following his pace upwards and getting to we're the ikran finally are.

"Go past this waterfall I'll be right behind you" you nodded.

The sully family was here cheering you on,you steadily walked on this tiny path to the ikran and once you got there you took out this rope thing.

Some ikran flew away some stayed,one ikran in particular growled at you yes this was your ikran a beautiful purple and green colours.

it attacked you and you tied its mouth shut,getting on its back about to make the connection but it threw you off the edge,you landed on this small piece of the cliff.

that was it,your chance gone you layed there tears filling up your eyes,you felt a failure you hated failing at things.
You climbed up and tried again and again but ended up at the same place at the start.
The sully family went to the edge to see you there,neteyam went down on his ikran.

"Come let's try again"

"I can't! If I can't do something once I can't do it again it's pointless just leave me alone" you cried.

Neteyam grabbed you and made you get behind him on his ikran you went back to the hammock we're the rest of the sullys were.

Once you had gotten there Neytiri tried to hug you but you moved away and left the hammock

"Let me try talking to her" Lo'ak said and his parents let him go down to talk to you.

"Hey y/n wait up" you stopped and he went to you.

"are you-"

"I wanna try again"

"Then let's go" Lo'ak smirked.

You and Lo'ak went somewhere on his ikran.

"Dad we're are they going?" Neteyam asked.

"I don't know"

With Lo'ak and y/n

"Get me close to that" you pointed at the toruk not knowing it was toruk.

"Hell no"

"Please Lo'ak I don't know what it is but just let me try"

"I said no"

"Please!"

"Fine I warned you" he got you close to it and you jumped down on it making the connection you and the toruk went invisible.

with the sully family

Lo'ak was scared so he went back to them and found them at the base.

"Mom! Dad! Help! I told y/n not to try and ride the toruk over and over bur she didn't listen and jumped I don't know where she-" Lo'ak saw his mom and dad looking behind him far away.

People gathered around as you got of the toruk Jake and Neytiri went to you,Jake grabbed your arm.

"What is this? Y/n you could have been in fatial danger if you weren't chosen by it" you looked at Jake.

"This thing is scary i regret ever trying to ride it but its so cool but fucking scary" Jake sighed.

"Never try anything like this again"

"Yes sir"

"Since you were able to ride this in 2 days will try again for a different ikran" you nodded.

Jake left and Lo'ak,kiri neteyam and Tuk came to you.

Lo'ak put his arm around you,"you really did this huh?" You smiled at little.

"Yup!"

you hugged Lo'ak,you don't like hugs and this might be the last hug you ever give neteyam was jealous but didn't say anything.

You let go of Lo'ak.

"So- why is everyone staring here?"

"Because you are this generations toruk makto"

"I- OMFG HOW DIDNT I REALISE THAT WAS TORUK" you felt so embarrassed.