Chapter 22 - what a long day

Neteyam looked at you holding his hand.

"Come on" Neytiri said.

Neteyam gently moved your hand away and left you there asleep.

It was the middle of the day when you were awake,since you had your own marui pod you decided to decorate it with beautiful flowers coral and stuff,kiri walked in.

"Wow we thought you were dead" kiri laughed

"Sorry I've just been really tired these past few days" you said.

"Why didn't you sleep then?" Kiri asked.

"After what happened to neteyam my brain keeps on bring it back to me what happened so I'd stay up next to neteyam making sure he's okay.." kiri came to you and hugged you.

"Oh y/n.." she hugged you tight.

"Yk last night when we went to that spirit tree and I started crying?" You said and kiri looked at you.

"I saw neteyams death again..and I heard her voice"

"Who's voice?" Kiri asked.

"eywa...her voice is so powerful and mighty she told me I was made to protect...but I wasn't able to protect neteyam even if he survived it's still feels like he's going away" you looked a kiri.

"We talked about this y/n you saved neteyam"

"But still-"

"But nothing! And also neteyam lost your necklace"

"WHAT?!!!!" You got up and shouted.

"HE DID WHAT?"you shouted.

You ran outside the marui pod and saw the sullys there you went to neteyam,"wair kiri he still has his necklace- OHH why Tf we're you listening into my private conversation?" You looked at them.

"no- no we were just walking past" neteyam said.

"Mmm sure sure but lose that necklace and you lose your neck"

"Okay Okay" neteyam laughed.

You smiled and walked away to the water,"dad come here" kiri said.

With you

You were at the sea swimming but not far and once you came back to shore aonung was there,"hey y/n after yesterday we didn't talk are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea I'm fine" you smiled walking away.

With everyone else

you walked around and some random people started to pick on you why pick on you now? Who knows.

"your such a freak"

"You look weird"

they said so much more and you were so close to punching them but before you could Neteyam stepped in,"leave her alone. Now." He pushed one of the dudes and they immediately backed off.

Neteyam held your arm and took you away,"what happened?" He asked.

"Just the usual people picking on me" you said.

"Usual?" Neteyam said.

"Yeah it always happens but it's whatever" neteyam stopped making you stop.

"This ain't normal y/n it isn't just whatever tell me who's doing this" he said.

"It didn't ma-"

"Tell. Me." He said.

You told him the people and he just left saying go back to the marui pod,you went to there marui pod to find Jake Neytiri and everyone else.

"Jake um so um basically uh" you were stuttering a lot.

"What is it? Fish got your tounge?" He said.

"Not funny. Anywyas some people have been picking on me and neteyam found out and told me to come back here and I don't know what he's doing-" Lo'ak got up and ran out to find his brother.

"Well I feel bad for whoever's getting beaten up" Jake said.

An hour later

Lo'ak and neteyam came back,there faces had tiny cuts on them but that was it,neteyam was holding something in his hands.

"Neteyam whatcha holding and Damn you looked fucked up" you said.

"You should see the others and it's the necklace the ripped it off me" he showed it to you.

You face looked sad,"well I can fix it" you said taking the necklace off him.

"I can't fix it" you looked it at it was unfixable.

"can't you try?" Neteyam said.

"I'm to tired" you said.

"Go to sleep y/n I think you need the rest" kiri said.

"I'll be fine I think" you sat down on the floor.

"Okay I'll try to fix it" you looked at neteyam.

"if you look Like that I wonder what they look like" you laughed and saw the people walking past your mouth was wide open.

"What.the.actual.fuck?!" You looked at neteyam and Lo'ak.

"Yea no Neytiri your sons scare me I don't love him any- shit" you just realised what you said.

"What?" Neytiri said.

"Nothing nothing!!" Neytiri just laughed.

"Finish your sentences y/n" Lo'ak siad.

"How about I finish your time." You glared at Lo'ak.

"Okay okay sorry" Lo'ak said.