Chapter 9

"Turn me" I mumbled

Lachlan looked like he just saw me kill somebody. He pushed me away from his chest and shook his head. " Vikk. Didn't you just hear me give you a whole story about us? Didn't I just say I love you for you and you don't have to change? Were you even listening?" He chuckled.

"Honestly... No. After you told me about Nick I zoned out. But I hear you now. " I smiled big. He shook his head again. "After all that little effort I put into actually saying something, cause I'm lazy as hell today. You weren't listening. That was a lot of hard work to say a few sentences." He smiled and started to laugh. I kept a straight face. He was trying to avoid the subject, it was obvious.

"Now look who's not listening. Didn't I say turn me? Didn't you just try to pull a subject changer on me? Didn't I change it right back? Uh-huh. That I did." I smiled big and started laughing a little.

"I can't do it Vikk. I don't want to. You have a perfect life. Why do you want to change it Vikk? I never had a perfect life as a human, I never was one. And for so long, I have wished and wanted to be like you. To be human. To see how the real world is as a human being. I'm tired of wearing contacts and glasses. I'm tired of people cowering in fear when I don't wear them, or when they see my strength. Like I would hurt them. Vikk. I'm not that type of guy. I don't want to be that type of guy Vikk and you out of all people know it. Ya know? This year was the first time I've been to a human school. Ever in my life. It is probably the best school I went to in all my years. And the best part about it was that I got to spend more time with you. Clearly you don't know how happy that's made me. Cause you are the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. And I don't want you to change. But I'd do anything to make you happy." Tears started to silently fall down his red cheeks. I wiped his cheeks and he looked up at me.

"Lachlan. I don't know why you think I have a perfect life. I don't. You know it. My life was one of the worst. My parents died when I was younger, in front of my face. Ya call that perfect? I got beat up in school all my life because I tried to stay out of things and be myself when I was depressed. That is one perfect life yeah? I was always that one kid that never went swimming, never wore shorts, always wore long sleeves because of the countless cuts on my body. The one kid who starved himself because I was fat. Perfect for you yet? I'd love to wear red contacts and have the strength that you do. Because looking back, damn, I wish I could make them cower in fear. But I'd never resort to violence, only if it was needed, but just to give them a little scare. That would be perfect right? Oh. When I met you it all changed. I was scared of you at first. But I had a reason to be. You were the first vampire I've seen in years. Of course you would scare me. I was having a panic attack, playing the flute then all of a sudden you appeared. I warmed up to you. You were kind, hot of course, and you didn't care how I looked. You stayed with me through everything. And I love you because of that. I want you to turn me. You'd do anything to make me happy? Then turn me. Turn me so I won't have to be afraid of all the vampires. Turn me so I can have the strength of one. Because I don't want to live in fear Lachlan. I want to live with you. Be with you. I want to be a vampire with you. Then we can call it a perfect life. Right?" Tears were spilling out both of our eyes now.

"It's ok. Cause we turned each others lives around. For the better. And I'll do it if it's what you truly want. If it will make you the happiest person on earth, I'll do it." Lachlan wiped his eyes and looked up at me. I pecked him on the lips and mumbled a thank you.

He moved his head to my neck and he sighed. He rested his fangs against my neck. Suddenly he bit down and I hissed in pain. My vision started to get blurry and I couldn't hear anything. Next thing I knew, I blacked out.

---------Timeskip--------

I woke up to a pounding headache and my stomach hurting like crazy. I tried sitting up, but I just ended up screeching in pain. I was hurting all over. "Lac!" I inhaled sharply holding my head. "LACHLAN!" I screamed holding my head again rocking back and forth.

Lachlan slammed open the door, shutting it just as quick. He ran and sat on the edge of my bed. "Vikk! What's wrong?!" He looked like he just had a panic attack. "I-It hurts Lachlan. M-My head especially." I whined. Lachlan looked a bit calmer now. He bit and held out his wrist, close to my mouth. "Drink. Now."

I shook my head crazily. "Hell no! I'm not going to fucking drink your blood. Are you crazy?!" I held my head and pushed his arm out of my face. "Do you want to die Vikk? No? Then I suggest you drink the blood on my arm." He put his arm back in my face. I hesitantly put my mouth against his arm and started to drink.

"Damn Vikk. I said what is on my arm not what I have left in me. Jeez." He chuckled and I let go of his arm. Right where my mouth was, was two bite marks and a red spot around it. My head didn't hurt anymore. I got up and went to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror meeting with red eyes. I smiled seeing fangs instead of regular teeth. "Holy shit." I gasped closing my eyes and covering my mouth. Lachlan came in the bathroom. "What babe?" He knew what it was, but he wanted to hear me say it.

I smiled big and opened my eyes. He smiled too. "Thank you so much Lachlan. I love you so much." I leaned my head against his chest and wrapped my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my shoulder. "I love you too baby." He kissed the top of my head.

==================================================================

A/N I love this chapter. Only one more left. :-: cri cri. I am so happy on how this turned out you honestly don't know. Well, bad news. Those of you who follow me on twitter and instagram or whatever. I AM NOT DEAD. I got in trouble a couple days ago and my dad (fuckin bitch) took my ipod and laptop away. (typing this on my home computer while he's not home. lel) I don't know when I'm getting them back, but I won't see any of your comments for a while so SPAM ME with LOVE and SHIT. So when I do get them back i'll be a happy little butterfly. Actually I hate butterflies so fuck it. Anyways Love you guys.

QOTC: Favorite saying from The Pack?

AOTC: I love when Lachlan and Preston say "Oh no. It's a ghost" and I like saying "Nah mate I'm out" Which Lachlan says quite a lot.

Stay Safe <3

>Gg Rochii<