Chapter 7

I woke up with strong arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and met with a sleeping Lachlan. Lips parted, snoring lightly. I somehow wriggled out of his grasp, swinging my feet out of the bed hitting the floor. I cringed when I remembered what happened yesterday.

I got up and ran to the shower. I stripped myself of all clothing and hopped in the shower. I started to think about everything that has happened in the past months. I met Lachlan a month and a few weeks ago and look where I am now.

He's helping me through life, and I know I couldn't do it all by myself. Before I met Lachlan, I was extremely underweight. I was 110 lbs a month ago and now I'm 120. I guess it's a major improvement and it will do for now. Lachlan never thought I was fat, he always said I was extremely skinny, not healthy skinny. I don't think he's lying, but for some reason I take it as pity. Now that I've gained weight he said I'm getting fit. Not fat, but fit cause I'm getting muscle back.

I'm glad that he's with me. I've gained a ton of confidence for myself lately, and I'm proud of that. Even though I always look at my arms and I get very disappointed. They're still there, especially since I scratched them a lot yesterday. But Lachlan keeps my mind off of things from my past. I don't understand why he's with me honestly. Out of all people, or vampires. He could have had Nick instead of me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. "Vikk. Babe. You've been in there forever. Come out." Lachlan chuckled a little. "Hold up I'll be out in a minute." I replied turning off the water. I grabbed my towel and dried myself off, reaching for my clothes. Only to realize I forgot them out there. Wow. Great. Okay.(a/n i say this after every fail) I wrapped my towel around my waist and opened the door slightly.

I didn't see Lachlan so I walked to my dresser and pulled out some skinny jeans, a Kodaline t-shirt(a/n favorite band), and some boxers of course. All of a sudden I felt a firm grasp around my waist. I squealed and dropped my clothes on the floor.

"Lachlannnnn." I groaned picking up my clothes. "Morning babe." He smirked. "It wasn't funny Lachy." I smacked him on the arm and walked back to the bathroom. "Why don't you just change out here." I laughed knowing what he was getting at.

I walked back over to him and put my hand on his bare chest pushing him back against the wall slowly. I got close to his ear breathing hot air onto his neck. He was biting his lip lightly. "You know that sounds great." He smirked. "But you fuckin blew it! Bye Babes!" I walked to the bathroom laughing my ass off.

I came back out of the bathroom all dressed and went downstairs. I stopped on the stairs listening to Freya and Lachlan talking. "Ya know Lachlan, you're pretty hot if I do say so myself." She was practically sitting on Lachlan's lap.

"Well, ya know Freya. I don't know why you would do this when you have Josh and you know damn well I have Vikk." I'm glad that he said that. He scooted away from Freya.

"Forget about Josh and let's talk about Vikk. What do you see in him anyways? He an anorexic freak. I mean look at him, he probably turned you gay right? You deserve so much better. Look at me. I'm all that you need." She snarled.

I can't believe what I just heard. I know I never really liked Freya because she's the type of person that can't keep her legs closed, as you can see. But what she said really hurt, a lot. I was on the verge of tears and I ran back up to my room. I shut the bedroom door and I ran to the bathroom.

I didn't want to go back to this. I promised Lachlan. I bet after what Freya said he'll realize its all true and leave me anyway, so it won't make a difference. I grabbed my razor that I never threw away, even though I should have. I made five cuts and the bathroom door swung open.

"Vikk! What the hell are you doing?" I shook my head. "Why do you care? After what Freya said I bet you're gonna leave me now right?" I hung my head in shame. "I wasn't gonna leave you Vikk. I knew what she said wasn't true. I never liked her. Ok? No ever do this again. Got it?" He took a sharp breath.

I looked up at him and his eyes were blood shot. Shit. I don't even know how I forgot. "W-Wait Lachlan. Let me wash my arms off and wrap them up ok?" He shook his head and picked me up. He sat me down on the bed and grabbed my arm, licking it slowly.(a/n Im laughing so hard and its not that funny. XD)

"Mmmmm. No need to babe. I'll help you out." He continued licking my arm.(a/n i cant breathe) I bit my lip and he looked up at me, crimson eyes beaming with lust. He smirked and started kissing my neck finding my sweet spot instantly.

"Mmmm. Lachyyy."

===================================================

A/N I'm an evil bitch aren't I? Yeah I cut you off there hahahah. So heres the thing. Srry for the short chapter btw. Last chapter i asked what i should do for a celebration for so many reads. My friends said Stream, throw a party, write vikklan smut. that's all i got out of that. Problems with these 3 things

Streaming

1. Shit webcam

2. Shit mic

3. Shit room

4. Shit voice

Throwing a party

1.Really Huliana is all I have to say.

Vikklan smut

1.I cant write smut for shit

2. im gonna try so look out for it ;)

I dont really have anything else to say and I dont have a question but how about you leave a fact about you yeah?

it is negative

My fact is: I never look towards the future, and I always bring myself to think about death everyday. Optimistic negativity is kind of my thing. lel 

Sad right? Srry

Stay Safe<3

>Gg Rochii<