Chapter 6

It's been a month since Lachlan and I have been dating. I was supposed to meet him by our tree today, but he texted me that he was sick. It was 6:30 and I was going there anyway to relax.

Now that I think about it, it has been a pretty great month with Lachlan in my life. That's a whole month clean, a whole month without throwing up, and a whole month with eating. Pretty damn great if you ask me.

I sat down by the tree and started listening to music. Humming along to some, singing to others. I was enjoying myself watching what's left of the sun go down. I heard the bushes ruffle and twigs crack. I figured maybe it was Lachlan, but then again it might not be him. I kept listening to my music until there were multiple feet in front of me.

I looked up and met with three others, all of them grinning. "What are you doing around here handsome?" The one with green eyes said. "Yeah, its dark out ya know?" The brown eyed one chuckled. "Someone so cute like you shouldn't be out here alone." The one with the grey eyes in the middle said smirking.

Suddenly my arms felt itchy and I started to get uncomfortable. "Um... I'm just relaxing here i-is a-all." I replied starting to scratch my wrist. My arms were burning at this point, old cuts being reopened from scratching. I stood up looking at the ground walking past them. "U-Uh I'm going to go. Bye." I waved and started to leave not looking at them.

One of them grabbed my wrist tight. I hissed in pain. I looked up at whoever grabbed my arm, staring into their now beaming red eyes. I looked at the others, their eyes red also.

"No need to leave so early, we haven't even introduced ourselves. I'm Andre. This is Nick and Danny. And who might you be?" Andre asked stepping closer to me.

"I'm Vikk. Nice to meet you. I must get going now." I was still scratching my arms and damn did they hurt. "What's wrong with your arms? Are you ok?" Nick asked grabbing my waist firmly. I gasped and went back to the tree.

"Why are you trying to leave sexy? We just want to have some fun ya know?" I was being pushed against the tree and Nick had his hand on my chest. "N-no. I don't think that's a good idea. You should just leave me alone thank you." I tried pushing Nick off me, but it was useless. He was too strong.

Danny grabbed my arm and pulled down my sleeve. "No please stop! Please!" I started to squirm a lot. "Oh god that's such a turn on. Double turn on actually. Blood and your sexiness. Hell yeah." Nick whispered in my ear, licking and nibbling on my ear.

He moved me so I was no longer leaning on the tree. Instead I felt a firm grasp on my waist once again. Andre started licking my neck, I felt his fangs glide across my sensitive skin. Danny moved his mouth along my scars, licking the blood.

"You taste soooo good Vikk." He moaned. I didn't know what to do at this point. It would be a waste to scream since no one would hear. "Le-leave me alone p-please." I started to cry at this point. Squirming, I tried to remove myself from their grasp, which only caused Nick to rub his hand up and down my shirt while he was kissing me.

He licked my lip asking for entrance and I denied. I kept my mouth shut biting on my tongue really hard, drawing blood. It was just Nick and I at the moment. Andre and Danny were making out near the tree.

Nick licked my bottom lip once more, and I denied him. "We don't have to do this the hard way." He squeezed my hips hard and I just flinched, still not opening my mouth. He moved his hands to my ass and smacked me, making me squeal and giving him access to my mouth.

I was so scared I just stood there not doing a thing. I didn't want to, for all I know, they could kill me. Next thing I knew, my shirt was somewhere else on the ground. Nick was rubbing up and down my chest. I needed to do something. I started to push him and punch his chest, but he kept on going. Going so far I had no choice.

----Timeskip----

I was crying in my hands fully clothed in Nick's lap, him holding my waist kissing my neck. He pulled me back into his lap more wrapping his arms around my waist tighter. I heard shuffling of feet in the woods and I looked up. "L-Lachlan?" He looked at me red eyes glaring, filled with anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING NICK?!" He roared. Nick pushed me off his lap, and I crawled to the side and watched with tears in my eyes. "Oh. Hi Lachlan. Nice to see you here." He grinned evily, red eyes beaming.

"I told you one too many times to leave my boyfriend alone. WHAT DON'T YOU FUCKING GET!?" He screamed again. This isn't the first time Nick talked about me? I didn't notice him. Ever. Nick laughed. "Yeah Lachlan. I know. I see why you're his boyfriend. He's so sexy and so fuckable-"

Right then Lachlan grabbed him by the throat and pushed him against the tree. "YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND?!" Lachlan didn't even give him a chance to reply before he smacked him across the face. Danny and Andre ran away a while ago. Nick held his cheek and Lachlan tightened his grip on Nick's neck.

"If you EVER, and I mean EVER, touch my boyfriend again, I WILL NOT hesitate to tear you to shreds. Do you understand?" Lachlan hissed. Nick nodded his head. Lachlan's grip got tighter. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" He screamed once more. Nick whimpered. "Y-yes Lachlan." He wheezed. Lachlan let him go and Nick ran away.

Once Lachlan noticed I was still there he ran over and hugged me tight. "I-I'm so sorry babe. I should have done more. It-it hurt so much." I sobbed into Lachlan's shoulder.

"Shhh. It's ok. I shouldn't have left you. It's ok. Let me bring you home and we can stay home tomorrow ok?" I nodded trying to stand up. Hissing in pain every time I moved.Lachlan picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and buried my head in his neck, drifting off into a dreamless sleep.

I never knew this would happen to me.

But I'm lucky to have a boyfriend who cares.

=================================================================

A/N HOLY SHIT IM SO HAPPY!!!!! 1.5k READS 101 VOTES AND COMMENTS!!! I'm so happy guys and i just want to say thank you, and holy shit i cant. I love you guys so much an i appreciate all of the support. :') Anywaay I don't know that's all I have to say. Please answer the QOTC because i want to do something for all the support I've been getting.

QOTC: What should I do for a celebration for all the support?

AOTC: Leave recommendations like qna, facts about me, somethin idk

Stay Safe<3

>Gg Rochii<

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER TO KEEP UP WITH UPDATES AND EVERYTHING!

thexminer17

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD TO KEEP UP WITH UPDATES AND EVERYTHING!

This account lel :p