Chapter 8

"Mmmm. Lachyyy."

Lachlan went back up to my lips and kissed me hungrily. I bit and licked his bottom lip asking for entrance, which of course he denied. He started to bite my lip, but I just closed my mouth.

Gliding his fingers down my sides to my crotch he rubbed me through my skinny jeans making me moan. Allowing him to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Our tongues rolled together as he explored every inch of my mouth. Teeth clinking once and a while. As I groaned I tugged at the bottom of his shirt wanting him to take it off. He stopped kissing me and took off his shirt. I smirked and teased him by taking mine off slowly.

He smashed our hips together as he started grinding on me. "Why'd ya do that Vikk? That wasn't nice." He bit his lip and groaned a little bit. "I-I didn't know y-you wouldn't like it b-babe. I-I mean not th-that I w-would really care." I stuttered, but smirked a little.

He chuckled a little bit turning us over, kissing me again. I rubbed my hand up and down Lachlan's chest as he unzipped my pants. I took them off and started to unzip his. He started to palm me through my boxers and I bucked my hips forward.

"Mmm you like that Vikk?" He whispered huskily. I nodded my head slightly, biting my lip. "Yeah? You seem a little needy Vikky." He smirked as he flipped us over. He pulled down my boxers stroking my member slowly, his eyes beaming at me.

He lowered himself more until his mouth was at the base of my dick. He dragged his tongue up my shaft making me squeak a little. I felt my face flush a deep red as he took me in his mouth. I was a moaning mess.

"Ahh. Fuck Lachlan." I bucked my hips upwards making him take me whole. No gag reflex? Great. I had that feeling at the bottom of my stomach that made me groan. "Fuck. L-Lachlan. I-I'm g-gonna" I couldn't even finish my sentence before I released into his mouth. He swallowed all of it.

He came up to give me a kiss, but I flipped us over and took off his boxers. I took him whole and he instantly wrapped his hands in my hair. I started humming making vibrations with my lips. "You're g-great Vikk." He breathed out. I took my hand and stroked him, the pace matching with my bobbing. "Ahh. Shit." Lachlan groaned as he came in my mouth. I swallowed and went back up and cuddled with Lachlan.

"You're a fucking natural." Lachlan whispered. "Mmm hhmm. I could say the same to you babe." I replied burying my face into his neck. Slowly drifting to sleep.

——Timeskip——

I woke up next to a sleeping Lachlan. I got up and put some boxers and sweatpants on. Not really caring about a shirt. I went downstairs to grab my phone and something to drink. I saw Josh and Freya talking in the kitchen.

"Joshy babe, Lachlan was trying to make a move on me. He said he would do it with me anyday." She whimpered. This bitch. I know it's not my conversation to just say shit, but you aren't gonna talk about my boyfriend like that and get away with it. I'm so done with her shit.

"You fucking liar. You're nothing but a spiteful bitch." I hissed glaring at her. She gasped in fake hurt. Josh looked taken back. "Yeah Josh. I don't know why you're surprised. Your girlfriend here can't keep her legs shut." I sassed.

"You're such a liar. You just want Josh to yourself!" Freya shouted. She came at me as I went at her. But someone pulled me back as Josh pulled back Freya.

"Lachlan would rather fuck a wall than you." I huffed. Josh smirked holding back a laugh. I turned to see who grabbed me and it was Lachlan, I figured. He held me close to his chest.

"Vikk. I know. I was going to break up with her today anyways. You really tried to lie to me when I saw you earlier? You should learn to be a little sneakier next time." Josh said and walked over to Lachlan and I. "Fine. I never wanted to be with you anyway Josh." She snapped. Josh walked towards the steps.

"Really? Cause that's not what you said last night!" he shouted and walked up the steps. Freya grabbed her bag and ran out of the house, slamming the door behind her. "Whore." I muttered. Lachlan chuckled and brought me to the couch.

"Why?" I asked. He looked confused. "Why me? You could have a vampire boyfriend. But you chose a human. Why? You could have Nick. Why didn't you choose him?" I heard him sigh.

"Nick and I used to date a while ago. Umm. He was always out, getting drunk, sleeping with people. I wanted to break it off one time, but he wouldn't let me. He'd always threaten me and stuff. I got stronger and built up a lot more courage during our so called 'relationship' and I left him. Then a couple of days later I met you and I fell in love instantly. I forgot about him. Then he started threatening you and I told him plenty of times to leave you alone. But of course he didn't and I'll kill him next time. I didn't need a vampire boyfriend, a human is fine. I guess it's just safer if we stay with our own kind. But I love you and only you. And you're fine the way you are, and I don't need you to change for me. Cause we make it work, even though others say it could never be. But that's only a decision for you and me only" Lachlan's eyes glowed red a little bit. I straddled his hips and kissed him gently.

"Turn me."

=================================================================

A/N That was 1000 words not including this authors note. Guys I tried to do a little smut, oh jesus why did I do this? Thank you all for the amount of support on this story it really makes me happy. Oh and there is only 2 more chapters after this one. :-: cri. But I will be starting a new one soon. I think I might start the poofless one first. So look out for that. Make sure to share the news, share this story, follow, and follow my twitter to keep up with updates. Love yall alot

QOTC: What is your favorite word?

AOTC: Legit. Not legitimately. Just Legit.

Stay Safe <3

>Gg Rochii<