Chapter 3

I went to my tree in the woods and sat on the ground. I pulled out my flute and music and started playing. I was playing Titanium because I needed some kind of, hope I guess. I continued playing until I heard shuffling. I figured it was Lachlan so I just continued. He sat next to me and started playing along, I didn’t want to stop playing, but the song was coming to an end.

“Hey. Told you I would come.” I said looking at the ground. “I didn’t know you would be so early, but I’m glad you came.” I looked up to him and he smiled. “Yeah, there was a problem with me and this kid at school. No biggie.” I smiled.

“Vikk, you’re lying. I can tell. Do you want to talk about it?” Shit. He knew. Should I tell him? Should I come clean so I won’t have to hide anything? I guess so, if he can tell I lie then what’s the point of not telling the truth.

“Today at lunch, I was sitting with my friends and the popular guys wanted to sit with us. I didn’t care so we all said ok. This kid Ben, never heard of him before, was ‘hitting’ on me. He was being touchy feely and I didn’t feel comfortable. When the bell rang, I got up to go leave but he wrapped his arm around my waist and told me to meet him after school. I told him to leave me alone and tried to walk away but he grabbed me again. This time he said it again and basically asking me if I wanted to do ‘it’ now. He started kissing my neck so I pushed him away and smacked him. But I’m used to it. I’m always the one treated like shit, its nothing new.” I explained.

Lachlan looked so pissed I was a little scared. “I can’t believe that bitch would do that. That fucking cunt.”(a/n i never use cunt and faggot towards gays or anything like that, i use it on a daily basis to the assholes in my school. continue) Lachlan hissed.He fucking hissed. His eyes were turning redder.

“You shouldn’t feel that way Vikk. You shouldn’t be used to being treated like shit Vikk. You shouldn’t be used Vikk. You’re way too special to be treated like that and you know it. But you choose to accept it and you shouldn’t.” His eyes were basically on fire. Why is he so mad at me? Maybe this will calm him down. I kissed his cheek and started playing again. I stopped playing and he was calmer and a little flustered.

“Are you ok now?” He nodded his head. “Yeah. Sorry that just ticked me off a little bit.” He looked down. “A little bit! Your eyes looked like hell! Fuckin Satan shit damn it.” I laughed. He did too.

“Why are you so used to being treated badly? Why is it nothing new?” he asked. I shrugged. “It’s happen to me in the past before a few times. It’s not new. Probably because I’m so helpless, so they take advantage of me and I do nothing about it. Cause I can’t.” I looked down again. Lachlan sighed.

“There’s so many things you can do. Hit them, self-defense. Tell someone, so they know. Protect yourself Vikk.” I shook my head. “No Lachlan. You don’t understand. I can’t fight back. I can’t tell someone. I just can’t.” I sighed. “And why can’t you Vikk?” He questioned.

“I-I can’t. My parent died because of your kind. I NEVER thought anything about violence after that. I NEVER told anyone anything after that. I couldn’t trust anyone. After my parents died I became really depressed. I let everyone push me around, and I shouldn’t have.” He put his hand on my arm. “You never cut right?” He looked so sad.

“I cut. Not on a daily basis, but I cut. Like yesterday I did. I just couldn’t take it. I’m also anorexic. I never eat breakfast. I never eat lunch. My friends force me to eat dinner so I just throw it up afterwards. I have no clue why I just told you all of this, but I can’t change that now.” I chuckled a little bit.

He started to lift my sleeve up. I yanked my hand away. “Let me see.” He glared at me, sympathy in his blood shot eyes. I put my arm in his lap and let him roll up my sleeve. He ran his fingers on my old and new cuts. He pulled my arm and kissed my cuts.

I scooted over next to him. It felt so right. He pulled me into his lap and put his hands on my waist, rubbing the skin under my shirt with his thumbs.

“Vikk. You don’t have to starve yourself. You’re perfect the way you are. Can you promise me something? Not for long, only like a week.” I shrugged.

“Depends on what it is.”

“No. It’s either a yes or no answer.” He held me tighter.

“Fine what is it?” I sighed.

“I want you to eat at least two meals a day and I don’t want you to cut for a whole week. Challenge accepted?” He smirked. “I don’t know… I guess I can. Challenge accepted.” I smiled.

He was trying to help me, but I don’t know if I can do it. I’m gonna try though. Time flew by it was already 6pm. I had to get home.

“I’ll start today. I’ll eat dinner and won’t throw it up. I promise. I got to go. I’ll see you tomorrow. Bye Lachlan.” I hugged him got up, grabbed my bag and ran home.

I can do it. I know I can. Lachlan knows I can. That’s all that counts.

=============================================

A/N Sorry its late but its out and its tuesday. Love you guys thanks for the support. Not much to say in this author's note today soooooo

QOTC: Favorite artist? Music wise

AOTC: Nicki Minaj is bae <3

Stay Safe<3

>Gg Rochii<