The Realization

Hello time to get started

Naruto pov

I turn to see who was calling my name which was Iruka sensei! Though he looked very worry but I didn't pay attention to it. "Iruka sensei! I found this amazing thing and I never seen anything like it before!" I say in excitement. To which I finally see his expression. "Is something wrong?" I said with a confused look. "Naruto are you okay?! I saw a explosion where I heard you were training here!" Iruka yelled while very worried in his voice.

I looked at Iruka. "Oh well I was hurt but now im suddenly all better." I show him the cool object to which makes Iruka flinch a bit as he looks at the strange object.

Iruka pov

I look at the strange short staff to see it sorta matches Naruto, but what catches my attention is whats moving around in that sphere which I never seen before. "Naruto where did you find this?" I asked him. Naruto takes a pause before looking towards the crater. "Right there with some strange liquid." He points at.

I look at him as if He's insane. "Naruto! You should know better not to touch anything that could be dangerous!" I yelled at Him for being so dumb. To which Naruto looks at me a bit mad. "Not my fault it looked interesting! And now it's mine!" Naruto yells a bit making me more mad. "Naruto you listen to me right now! Whatever that thing is could be dangerous! Give it to me this second!" I yelled at him.

Naruto pov

I begin to get pissed off not wanting to give it to him. "No.. I won't" I say to him causing him to look at me with a stern look. "What was that?" He said in a serious voice. "I said I Won't." I said back to him. "I Said Give It Now!" Iruka said in a warning voice but I simply ignore it.

"I SAID I WILL NOT!" I yelled at Him loudly while pointing the staff straight at Him. As the magic in the sphere swirls around faster, causing the sphere to glow bright orange with large amount of magic forming. The magic forms into a big dark blue sphere. As Iruka eyes widen in absolute shock seeing some He has never seen before. The dark blue sphere grows before shrinking into a tiny ball meaning it was going to fire. Iruka quickly uses his feet to push him out of the way as I try to move it the other way.

The wand fires with it moving fast as sound going far away from them before hitting a boulder. A bight dark blue beam of light blast straight into the sky. I stare at the beam of light in complete shock unable to move with Iruka quickly going to me to block me from the blast. "NARUTO GET DOWN!" Iruka yelled to me as He run's to me then pushes me down putting his body around me to block me from the blast. The dark blue beam of light turns a super massive dark blue explosion making a powerful shockwave heading right at us & the village.

Powerful winds hits us with lots of dust, dirt, branches. Iruka takes all the damage while protecting me with the winds still blowing strong with tree's being vaporized near the explosion. I feel something weird happening to my face a strange feeling but I completely ignore it. As the winds finally calm down and the debris stop hitting us.

Iruka pov

I move off of Naruto to make sure He is alright. "Are you.. okay Naruto?" I say to him to which he looks at me with shocked look. "I....i-.....didn't...mean.." Naruto says to me. "You didn't mean it... I know that for sure.. but are you okay?" I watch as Naruto expression changes from shock to sad. "Y-y..yeah.." He said while on the verge to cry for what He did. I look at face before noticing something changing on him two glowing marks on his cheek's. "!? Naruto your-! Your cheeks!" I yelled to Him.

His sad look turns to fear. "What!? Is something wrong with them!?" He yells. I look at the marks to which are orange leaf mark's. "Theres orange leaf mark's on you thats glowing!" I tell him which freaks him out with him trying to rub them off but aren't coming off. The dust and smoke finally clear up as I hear running heading to him.

Iruka! A person calls out to me.

Soooo that took some time to do anyway just wanna let ya know this wont be like those ones where it completely moves away from show and stuff but anyway hope ya enjoy this and see ya next time! (This will take so long to finish ;~; )