The Great Beginning!

Hellooo readers! Welcome! I.. don't know what else to say but! Hope you enjoy this book (or whatever people call these things now and days)
Sooo enjoy!

Narrator Pov: (oooo spooky!)

It's a bright sunny day and at the training ground's a certain blonde boy with orange and white clothes is doing some training to get better at fighting. Though He having trouble with some kunai's that seem to be not making the target. Though with his determination He shall not give up. So he continues to work on His aim to which he finally nails one down.

"Believe it! I knew i could do it!" Said the boy. With boy smiling with the fact He managed to nail one down. He goes to grab His kunai's to do it all again as He grabs each one and putting them back in his pouch. He goes back to where He was then continues throwing the kunai's at the target this time with more hitting the target. "One day ill get strong then become Hokage" Said the boy with His determination growing more. "Then everyone will know Naruto Uzumaki the greatest Hokage ever!" Yelled Naruto before throwing one kunai as it lands right in the middle of the target!

The boy gets ready to throw another one before something strikes the ground between Naruto and the target. "Wha-!? Argh!" Yelled Naruto He gets pushed far back then hitting the ground hard. He uses a kunai stabbing it into the ground to stop Him from getting pushed back any further. What has nearly strike Naruto? Was it an attack? Naruto tries to get up but falls down from the pain around His body. He keeps trying with the determination in him growing as He finally manages to get up.

"The heck.. was that!?" Yelled Naruto. He begins to walk towards the blast with a small yellow glow coming from where the blast happened. Making Naruto curious as he walks closer towards the crater of whatever caused it to see a yellow sparkling liquid. He carefully goes down to see something else there to which reveals a strange looking object. It has a purple gem in the middle with what looks like black wings and a sharp blade on top with four other spikes. "The heck is this thing?! Is it some weird weapon!?" Naruto yelled with his curiosity getting the better of Him as He grabs it by the handle. Picking it up with some of the yellow liquid falling down His hand.

The purple in gem glows bright with the strange object beginning to shake as bright magic burst out out it. "!? What the hell is happening!? And why is it always me!?" Naruto yelled. Magic then swirls around the object changing it's shape and colors. (Imagine a short black and orange staff with top being a orange sphere with magic swirling around inside with small white wings below the orange sphere) Naruto look's at it in shock never seeing anything like it before. "Woah.. what even is this? It like its not from here and whats the strange there in the orange ball?" Naruto said looking at the magic swirling around inside. Unknown to Him the yellow liquid on His hand's goes into His body. To which His wound's suddenly glow's as they vanish instantly. "Huh?" He check's his body to see the wounds are completely gone. "Woah how did they heal so fast!?" Naruto looks at the staff "This must have healed me!" Naruto said in excitement wanting to see what else it can do but before He does a familiar voice calls to Him.

Naruto?

And thats it for this chapter! Oh my god was that so long to do! But the first chapter is done.. which means i have to do this again for the second chapter..... crap.. well anyways hope you enjoy and ill see you next chapter whenever i have the motivation ._. Anyway bye