That made Catalina grimace, "good luck, she gets mad easily, let's hope she forgets this, or else she might-"

Right in that moment Anne banged her hand down on the table with a yell that caused Jane sink into her chair.

"Shit," Cathy mumbled, feeling like she just got a free taste of an angry Anne. Surely Anne would not be as generous with strangers as she was with family.

Anna grinned and leaned over to jokingly say, "just you wait until she finds out about your little crush," she stopped to giggle, "she'll turn into a Hollywood bully."

Cathy's worries began washing away at Anna's laid back joke, "yeah, right. Don't remind me."

--------------

On her way to meet Lina and Anna after school, Cathy was stopped by a loud, threatening voice, "stop. Turn around."

Cathy's heart skipped a beat and she froze because she knew that voice all too well in the worst way possible.

"Anne," Cathy greeted coldly.

Anne, who was approaching her with rapid steps, held a scowl, "you've been acting creepy, you slimy shit."

"How so?" Cathy managed to look and sound completely relaxed, which wasn't as good of a thing as she originally thought it would be.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Try to trick me again and see what happens," Anne grinned down at Cathy, which made the other's stomach twist in fear.

"What shall I do? According to your majesty," it felt really good to mock Anne, but Cathy had underestimated Anne.

Anne backed Cathy against a wall, "Keep your disgusting fingers off of Jane. If I see you interact with her- no, if I see you even looking at her one more time, you're dead meat."

Cathy was still not buying that Anne was actually going to do anything to harm her, "correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember ever interacting with her, maybe do your research before you bother me when I'm busy."

That's when Anne said the first thing that really stayed with Cathy for a while, "you grossed the hell out of her in the break. Don't do it again."

Cathy crossed her arms, "so you're just going to assume that that was my actual intention? What do you think I can do about the how Jane feels ab-"

--------------

"Fucking hell," Cathy grumbled to herself, once she closed her front door. She got an ice pack and held it to her fresh black eye.

She remembered what Anna had said, she hadn't thought that Anna was actually serious about that. Now she wished she had believed it sooner.

From now on, Cathy would be a lot more careful about Anne seeing her. She wasn't going to stop unrealistically dreaming about Jane though, and most certainly not because of Anne.

--------------

Stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why did Cathy have to had this dammed crush on Jane again? It didn't do her any good.

Quite the opposite.

Anne saw her looking at Jane. Again.

"What did I tell you?" Anne had pushed Cathy's face to the concrete ground, hands gripping her hair aggressively.

Cathy bit back a whimper of pain, Anne scraped her face over the floor.

"What did I tell you?" Anne's voice was stern enough to send shivers through Cathy.