story or real pt 2

so now let's start our 2nd chapter.

previously, we learned that our mc is recarnated and the villan is in her house.Now what will happen in the story .we will find out now.

Disclaimer:

I want to say that this  is just a imaginative story.

Feel free to comment on this story.

And do support me by following me.

Before starting the story ,I would say that if you don't like this and are offended by it then you can just close this story.

And another thing i want to tell is from now on the y/n will be evy. And the boy name will be kai.

I will name all the character from now on.

Any ways let's get this story started........

(Evy was thinking that if she sleep then she may wake up or be in her room again.So she slept despite having a terrible feeling telling her  that this is reality and kai can kill her )

whatever, the feeling was she brushed it off and slept.

Author:what would you have done in this situation? Do tell me .

Next morning:

(Evy was sleeping peacefully then all of a sudden a song played)

She immediately  wake up and saw that kai was in her room and was dancing.
She was very angry with him but then she started laughing.

Evy:Hah what- ar- you-do-?

kai was startled at first but then he also started laughing . The laughing didn't stop until finally evy calmed down and asked kai.

Evy: Hey ! Why are u laughing?

kai : I laughed because of you. You were laughing so hard .I should ask you the same question "Hey ! Why are u laughing?"

Evy:Any one would laugh seeing you dance.

Kai :Hey! I am a good dancer.

Evy:Yea!Yea you are.

Kai : Are you mocking me?

Evy:Any ways, why are u dancing in my room?

Kai :You didn't  wake up when i called you so i had to do this. I am sorry .

Evy : its okay but don't  do it again other wise i would be dead.

Kai : what are you saying

Evy : By laughing too much.

Kai:You-

Evy: ohh  look there?

kai :where?

kai : Huh?She tricked me . I will also trick her then .What am i saying?

kai :what? this girl will surely pay. I just have to wait some time then it will be fun to torture  her. I must say she is a fun person ,i should-
No!what am i thinking? I will not forgive this person. Now,she is looking innocent  but i know she is a devil. I will make her pay .she is saved now but let's see how much time she will be safe -

evy:Hey! kai here is  clothes for you and i am going to make some breakfeast . What do you want?

Kai: I want you .