Do you believe in zodiac signs

First of all .Thank you for reading this.

This is just my opinion
I am just telling things from my experience .
If anyone is offended from this then i am truly sorry.
This kind of things happen if you look .

And do everyone believe  everything about their signs???
Tell me in comments.

And also tell what is your zodiac signs .and also which is the most common signs???

Now let's get started.

There are many people who believe in zodiac signs. Many people believe that their personality is same as their signs.

But wait how can someone believe everything about their signs like for example if it isn't  good to wear red colour dress then will you stop wearing it? even if it is your favourite colour.

I am not hatting to anyone who says about zodiac signs.
But i think that you shouldn't believe everything.Because you are yourself and no one can say anything about you than yourself.

Another part is that some of the things people say about zodiac signs is true but some people hate eachother just because of their signs. Like why hate them just because if they are the most hated signs. We cannot say anything about others just because they are -----signs. The zodiac sign says this is good this is bad and you fall for it. Nowadays also people badly trust this kind of things. Because of this things many people have been bulied. Many people gets hate. Many people aren't getting married .

Many of you may think that i am just talking nonsense . But think it like this if someone says oh your zodiac sign is this then you must be rude then how would you feel ?He\she hasn't even properly talk to you and already talking how you are like.

At last i want to say that you mustn't  judge someone. Some people say this zodiac signs are  beautiful then what about other signs???Are they not beautiful . I think that everyone should change the way they think because beauty isn't only from outside it is from inside also. Inner beauty is important than outer appearance .

This much for today .
hope anyone who is reading this isn't  offended.
And thank you to those who read this.
I am thankful to you .
I wil write other things also.
Till then bye!
Hope everyone will have good day!