Chapter 15 - Sigh

Matthew P.O.V.

After you got some new clothes, Zircon began to, um..."train" you.

Zircon: Sit.

You sat down for the fifth time on the carpet.

Zircon: Good boy.~

He gave you a candy, which you quietly ate.

Zircon: Roll over!

You reluctantly rolled over. You have no idea why this is necessary, since you can understand what he's saying right of the bat, but here we are.

Zircon: Oh, you're such a good boy!~

He gave you some head scratches, and licked your face-HOLD ON.

Zircon: Sweetie, you taste wonderful!~ 

You cover your face with your hands, and turn away. You feel yourself get redder and redder.

Zircon: Aw, your such a cutie!~ Why don't we-

*knock knock knock knock knock, knock knock*

Zircon: Coming!

???: Zircon, we have captured a few humans. We'll bring them in for questioning, and we need your hypnosis.

Zircon: Oh goody! I'll be there in a sec!

Captured humans? Oh no...hopefully it doesn't include Kayla.

Zircon: I have to go for a bit, so I'll leave you here alone again. But this time, DON'T run away. If any human enters hide somewhere. You can run away of they see you. Ask any protogen for help, and you'll be safe.

But won't the protogen, um...KILL ME!?

Matthew: I...understand, sir.

Zircon: Don't call me that. Call me by my name, or master.

Matthew: Oh, s-sorry...

Zircon: It's alright, everyone makes mistakes!~ Now, see you later!

*SLAM*

Well, now you were truly stuck. No way of getting out. 

You let out a sigh, as you ponder on why this was happening to you. You of all people, a normal 15 year old boy. 

Jacko P.O.V.

Jacko: Glad to see you're here. Zircon, you are going to try and pry out information. Keep it ip for about a month, and you can have a small connection, thus allowing you to use your hypnosis on him.

Zircon: I see. But in only a month, it'll take a lot of my strength for it to even work, so when the day comes, you need to get the information out quickly.

Jacko: Got it. Y'know, we wouldn't have called ya, it's just this guy is way too stubborn.

Zircon: Why not use a different human?

Jacko: This is the only one left alive. The humans that are alive are hiding, and it's hard to find them. Actaully, come to think of it...maybe your little "pet" might have some answers.

Zircon: I doubt it, he has been with me most of the time, but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Jacko: Enough chitter-chatter, wake him up.

*SLAP*

???: Whazzu...!?

Zircon: Good, you're awake. 

???: Where a-am I!? Who are-...oh. SHIT! No, get away from me, you freak!

Zircon: Settle down, you can't break those chains.