CHAPTER 24

SLIDE.

"Are you going to the meeting?" The doctor asked you.

You laid in bed, staring blanking at the wall in front of you. Why did you just let the man who injected something in you without consent just stay in the same room as you overnight? He could've easily hurt you or killed you if he really wanted to. And even though that was in the past, the fact that he was easily able to play it off was scary. His explanations for his actions back then weren't the most reasonable either, but he was the only person that you could really rely on. It seemed that all the friends that you thought you made had turned their backs on you.

"I guess." You uncovered the white sheets on your bed.

Your leg hasn't gotten much better after your sleep. Your whole left leg was practically completely wrapped up in the white bandage. There were even many blood stains that managed to bleed through the gauze.

Chishiya noticed it, and immediately told you to stay sitting on the bed. "Let me rebandage it first before we go."

"Alright." You hated how easy you were to forgive.

Never have you ever been able to successfully hold a grudge for over a week, and that was with someone that you disliked. Of course Chishiya knew this about you, and he's used it to his advantage multiple times. This was the most obvious time however.

You watched as the doctor came back with a small cloth that was soaked in water. He kneeled in front of you and set the towel beside him. Then he unwrapped the dirty bandage around your leg and threw it into the nearest trash can. Now the cut was exposed. There was blood smeared all around the wound. With the chance to actually be able to look at it carefully, you noticed that it wasn't too deep. If it had been any deeper, you would've needed at least a dozen stitches.

"This might hurt a little bit. " Chishiya warned you before he started cleaning up the dried up blood that was around the cut, adding just enough pressure to clean every bit off.

After a bit of wincing, he finished and began to unroll the bandage to put around your leg. Chishiya was careful to not put you through more pain than you needed to be in. His steady hands tied the snug bandage to secure it in place.

Once he finished, he took a few steps back and allowed you to freely move your leg around. "It's good."

He acknowledged your words and opened the door for you.

You walked out behind him, and he closed the door for you. Surprisingly enough, the cut didn't affect your ability to walk too much. Then again, there's always a chance that it was the painkillers that Chishiya gave you since you were so adamant about staying active while injured.

As the two of you got closer to the meeting room, you noticed someone familiar standing by the entrance. They seemed to be familiar from a far distance. However, as soon as you were closer, you recognized him. It was Niragi.

He noticed you walking up and gave you a sick smile after looking you up and down. He seemed satisfied with the damage that he's done.

Chishiya put a reassuring hand on your shoulder, bringing your eyes away from the man that cut you. "It'll be okay. Come on."

You followed closely behind your friend as he walked over to the large intricately wooden carved double doors. He opened the doors and then you knew what happened. You didn't even need to see anything or anyone that was in the room; what you thought would be an incredibly incorrect hunch, was the truth.
_______________________________OKAY I WROTE A CHAPTER WITH CHISHIYA POV

Honestly I don't know how it is but it's chapter 41

I hate how long this story is wtf 😭

SLIDE ; Y. CHISHIYAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें