" Love for a life time "

Start from the beginning

" Exactly." Jin says, wiggling his eyebrows. "So, the plan is that you go there with Jimin for now. He can keep an eye on things, intervene if something goes wrong, and text me when it's time for me to arrive. I will come with Yoongi then."

Seokjin finishes, and everybody except Yoongi nodded their heads excitedly, and Yoongi just rolled his eyes, unimpressed.

" So mission cancel Jungkook's marriage starts!!" Jimin exclaimed enthusiastically.

Jungkook enters the cafe with Jimin in tow and searches for a nice seat. He finds a corner seat and sits down, fixing his suit. Jimin sat across from him.

"You remember the plan, right?"

Jungkook nods: "Yes, I think you can hear our conversation from there. Text Seokjin when you think it's the right time."

Jimin nods and raises his hand for a high five. Jungkook smiles and joins their hands.

"Let's get you out of this, bro!" Jimin exclaims, hyped up."

Jungkook took a deep breath and took his phone out to kill time while he waited for his potential fiancé. 15 minutes had already passed, and Jungkook was getting impatient as he sipped his iced Americano. He glanced towards Jimin, who also looked so bored he was scrolling through his phone. As his focus was on Jimin, he failed to notice the hurried footsteps approaching his table.

" Hey!!"

A deep, velvety voice resonated and made Jungkook immediately turn around. Jungkook's jaw dropped to the floor as he looked at the guy in front of him. An extremely handsome and, he might add, gorgeous guy stood in front of him. He looked out of breath. It seems like he ran his way here. His hair was a bit messy, and he wore a simple white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans, but oh, my, the way he looked was simply breath-taking, even in that messy appearance. He smiles sheepishly, his soft, rosy lips stretching into a boxy shape. What was that sound? Oh, it's just Jungkook's heart, which was beating faster like a ticking bomb. He gulped, looking at the guy from head to toe. The jeans hugged him in all the right places and accentuated his beautiful curves. How can someone look this tantalising in a plain t-shirt and jeans? He doesn't know.

"I am so sorry I made you wait," the guy says as he sits down facing him, placing his small bag on the table. Jungkook blinks back to reality, quickly straightening his posture.

"Oh, don't worry! You are?" he inquires, doubting that this ethereal of a man has actually come to see him. The guy looks a bit perplexed at that.

"I am Kim Taehyung, the guy you have a date with, Jungkook."

"Jungkook", the way his name rolled off the guy's tongue! Can he say that again? Jungkook, you fool, what the hell are you even thinking? "He smacked himself mentally. He clears his throat and looks back at Taehyung when, suddenly, his phone blinks with a new message. "Excuse me," he says before opening his chat. It was from Jimin.

" Break this marriage at all costs, I am so gonna ask him out after this shit!! "DAYUMNNNN HE'S SO HOT!"

The message read. Jungkook locks his phone and places it back on the table before smiling at Taehyung. He subtly turned sideways and glared at Jimin, who looked at Taehyung dreamily.

"So..." he begins to speak nervously. He never really had any problem approaching guys and girls. In fact, back in his college days, he used to be the charming heartthrob of his college.

"First of all, I am really sorry I made you wait on our first date itself. Since you seem to not know even my name, I assume you don't really know anything about me." Taehyung says with a smile and Jungkook suddenly had the urge to punch himself.